just cashed at world series

fkin pumped rite now. took home 23,900 for my efforts.
Congrats :-) I haven't been following you if you've been posting about it already, but what event? What place? Happy (well, never happy - ok with i suppose) with how you went out?Patrick

I don't want to be a doubter either, but...Why post this one little thing with no details whatsoever and then run away. And his name is wsop09 :shock: But whatever, he gives us details, and I will apologize for doubting.And a name won't work because he could have looked it up...I want a juicy story! :twisted:

That's nothing...I just took the Big Game for 4 million dollars.....The last hand I played....it was in 2-7 Triple Draw with Phil Ivey...I get dealt: KAAAA.......I bet out....Ivey smiles at me and says..."You don't seem to like your hand...must have picked up a pair or two....I'll call your bluff....." I say "Forget this limit crap.....and let's play this one hand No Limit...and while we are at it...lets lift the 100k pot cap..." Ivey agreed....I then announce "I am standing pat punk......You should draw 3 cuz you gotta beat the nuts....I bet everything (I had 3 million in front of me) Ivey looks down and sees 1.5 million in chips then says...."Are you sure? I got the second nuts...".....He then urinates on himself and announces "I fold." He throws his cards on the table face up to reveal 23458 as the crowd gasped......I then showed him my turd of a hand and he says..."Nice Hand." I then tell him "You are not ready for me kid.....work on your game...and I'll give you a shot."Then I woke up....WTF happened? :shock:

That's nothing...I just took the Big Game for 4 million dollars.....The last hand I played....it was in 2-7 Triple Draw with Phil Ivey...I get dealt:  KAAAA.......I bet out....Ivey smiles at me and says..."You don't seem to like your hand...must have picked up a pair or two....I'll call your bluff....."  I say "Forget this limit crap.....and let's play this one hand No Limit...and while we are at it...lets lift the 100k pot cap..."  Ivey agreed....I then announce  "I am standing pat punk......You should draw 3 cuz you gotta beat the nuts....I bet everything (I had 3 million in front of me)  Ivey looks down and sees 1.5 million in chips then says...."Are you sure?  I got the second nuts...".....He then urinates on himself and announces "I fold."  He throws his cards on the table face up to reveal 23458  as the crowd gasped......I then showed him my turd of a hand and he says..."Nice Hand."  I then tell him "You are not ready for me kid.....work on your game...and I'll give you a shot."Then I woke up....WTF happened?   :shock:
this is one of the funniest post i ever read... i think you should of told him you ****ing right it was a good hand and then throw a large tip to the dealer then bitch slap one of the rail birds
That's nothing...I just took the Big Game for 4 million dollars.....The last hand I played....it was in 2-7 Triple Draw with Phil Ivey...I get dealt: KAAAA.......I bet out....Ivey smiles at me and says..."You don't seem to like your hand...must have picked up a pair or two....I'll call your bluff....." I say "Forget this limit crap.....and let's play this one hand No Limit...and while we are at it...lets lift the 100k pot cap..." Ivey agreed....I then announce "I am standing pat punk......You should draw 3 cuz you gotta beat the nuts....I bet everything (I had 3 million in front of me) Ivey looks down and sees 1.5 million in chips then says...."Are you sure? I got the second nuts...".....He then urinates on himself and announces "I fold." He throws his cards on the table face up to reveal 23458 as the crowd gasped......I then showed him my turd of a hand and he says..."Nice Hand." I then tell him "You are not ready for me kid.....work on your game...and I'll give you a shot."Then I woke up....WTF happened? :shock:
this is one of the funniest post i ever read... i think you should of told him you censored right it was a good hand and then throw a large tip to the dealer then censored slap one of the rail birds
I did slap one of the railbirds...there was this guy saying that Ivey was a moron to lay down the second best possible hand in 2-7 to what was an obvious bluff (He didn't realize that Ivey was thoroughly intimidated and couldn't even control his bladder...much less think).As for the tip......I bought the dealer a Ferrari.
"Are you sure? I got the second nuts...".....He throws his cards on the table face up to reveal 23458 as the crowd gasped.....
the second nuts are 23467, not 23458.aseem
Well, the fact he hasn't posted again certainly is fishy, but did anyone check to see if he subtracted the event's buy in and fee to get the number he posted?
yes