good no limit books

I've been playing poker for a little over a year now and I mostly just play in fixed limit hold 'em games. I've read a few poker books now and I think they've improved my game quite a bit. Lately though, I've been wanting to learn more about playing no limit hold 'em. Any suggestions on some good no limit books? Thanks.

Don't forget about Pot-Limit and No Limit Poker. Sklansky also has a good book coming out on nl cash games. How do I know it will be good? Cause 2+2 is writing it.

I really like the way Sklansky teaches poker in his books. I never heard of any no limit books by him though. Are they out or coming out? If they're coming out does anyone know when? Thanks again.

I really like the way Sklansky teaches poker in his books. I never heard of any no limit books by him though. Are they out or coming out? If they're coming out does anyone know when? Thanks again.
I know 2+2 is working on a nl book and I think Sklansky and Miller are working on a book about no limit poker which is similar to The Theory of Poker only for no limit poker. It is suppose to be out by the end of the year. Until then Ciaffone's Pot-Limit and No Limt Poker, the Supersystem, and TJ's work are the only really decent books out there.
  • 2 weeks later...

Greg Raymer is also writing a book for Two Plus Two. As for those which are out, I say both Harringtons. oyle Brunson's Super System 1 or 2 (The No-Limit Chapter is the almost the same in both books, except SS2 has some short tips on early tournament play). Cloutier and McEvoy's Championship No-Limit and Pot-Limit Hold'em also has stuff worth reading, IMO.