why i hate playing agains old people in low limit

Im at Showboat at Atlanic City, I decide to play $2 -$4. A sweet old lady with a bunch of chips infront of her is to my left.I look down adn se a pair of Aces in the hole in the big blind. Nice, I can work with this. Raise to $4.The sweet old lady decides to "keep me honest" everyone else folds. Flop comes down Q-5- 9 rainbow. I think my aces are good unless she has Queens. If she raises me then I can put her on a set or an over pair. I bet $2, and she calls. Damn! No more info.turn comes a 2. I bet $4. She calls.rivers a blank. I figure maybe if I check raise here i'll be able to extract an extra bet from her.I check, she checks. I show her my aces."Nicely played." shes about to muck then she glances at her cards. "Wait a second... 2 pair!" she turn over a 5 and a 2.So I fold bout 80% of my hands trying to think of a stratagey. Finally I decided to limp just as everyone else does no mater what and just call the raises if I think its apropriate. If I don't hit the flop, fold or check.Wouldn't you know, there is justice in the world. I employ the stratagey and with in an hour I made over $20I finished the session up. Yay.

there is justice in the world. I employ the stratagey and with in an hour I made over $20I finished the session up. Yay.
Will you stake me? I need $20 to start the .10/.20 at pokerstars. I already have 7.73 saved up. So that would be 27.73. That's like 160 BB's! I should be able to manage. For staking me, I will give you my word on employing your strategy. I will limp with everything, if I flop well I'll bet, if not I'll check call until I do. Please message me, or transfer money to me on PokerStars. My name is SirCallALot.I quit school, and I'm turning pro. It'd be fortunate!

i love playing low stakes < 2/4 4/8 in a.c.. easy money....ppl call with anything...wait for hands ram and jam and rake nice pots...i suppose you want everyboy to fold to your every raise..not alot of $$ to be made that way...i personally like it when ppl draw with rags when im holding AA...but hey what do i know , im a fish...

I'm glad that getting aces cracked has told you that you should never raise when you have the best hand, its always smarter to let them get free cards so they can beat you easier.

my raises weren't working. she'd cold call, so i tried to check raise her on the river, still didn't work.In low limit, i just decided if we're playing a game of no fold'm hol'em if i think I have the best hand I'll let my opponent bet it for me

it's funny how people dont realize theyre raising for value preflop because their hand holds more equity in the pot. you should probably learn about equity, and why you are making people to draw against your hand...then return and play intelligently.

why do people post bad beat stories here? Bad beats are a part of poker. Everyone has had them. Move on. Besides it's 2/4 what do you expect?At least the old lady was nice. I hate playing with old people who are mean and make the game less fun.