absolute poker 50k guaranteed

I'm in. Satellited in the other day. I was getting excited because it didn't look like they would come even close to the guarantee, but it looks like they are approaching. I am playing as Champsox. GL

80 minutes in... down to 230 players from 474. I'm a little better than average at 3400. Seems as though a lot of players won satellites to get in as play has been quite weak from what I've seen. Only a couple hundred left to get through before claiming 12.5K

80 minutes in... down to 230 players from 474. I'm a little better than average at 3400. Seems as though a lot of players won satellites to get in as play has been quite weak from what I've seen. Only a couple hundred left to get through before claiming 12.5K
Go for it, good luck.

We're down to 150, but I just lost a big pot. I'm big blind w/ JJ, 2 limpers. We all have similar stack sizes (4800 - me, others 4300, 5500). Blinds 150/300 I raise to 900. One caller, he has me covered. Flop comes 7 high. I bet half pot and am called. I'm a little suspicious, but put him on AK/AQ. I again bet the turn after a 9 hits and am called. River pairs the board, I have 1600 chips left and I make what I think is a value bet of 900. He quickly calls and flips over KK. So this knocks me down to 600ish. Did I misplay this or bad luck running into Kings?I don't yet have a read on player as he is new to table.

2 hands later, folded to me 1 off button, I'm all in with 10-9s and make a straight to double up. A few hands later I'm in BB w/ 10-7 to limpers. Flop comes 9-7-7, I checkraise all in and get called by Q-10. I'm back up to 3200.

We're down to 150, but I just lost a big pot. I'm big blind w/ JJ, 2 limpers. We all have similar stack sizes (4800 - me, others 4300, 5500). Blinds 150/300 I raise to 900. One caller, he has me covered. Flop comes 7 high. I bet half pot and am called. I'm a little suspicious, but put him on AK/AQ. I again bet the turn after a 9 hits and am called. River pairs the board, I have 1600 chips left and I make what I think is a value bet of 900. He quickly calls and flips over KK. So this knocks me down to 600ish. Did I misplay this or bad luck running into Kings?I don't yet have a read on player as he is new to table.
Eventhough you would have been called either way the general rule is 1 BB for every limper.Since the blinds were 150/300 and you had 2 limpers, a raise to 1500 would have been better(doesn't give people the correct odds to call) but again, the KK was going to call anyways.(At least I think this is the correct thinking).

Well, not today. Was lucky enough to find AQ when I was down to 2200 (blinds 300/600) moved in and was called by QQ. The flop came K J 3 (2 hearts) to give me a few more outs, turn came another heart giving me the nut flush draw, but river didn't get there.Just a note to everyone, I satellited in and found this tourney to be pretty soft. The 18+1 qualifier seems to be filled with fish. I think I'll play this one fairly often. I really like the tourney structures here.