what do you do?

You have posted $2 behind the puck in a 6-max 1/2 NL game. You are dealt 22 and check behind 1 limper. SB calls and BB checks. The pot is $8.Four to a flop of 962 with 2 diamonds. SB moves in $250 into the $8 pot. This is your first hand at the table so you dont know anything about your opponent.

how can you fold in this spot... only 2 hands beat you and i'm hoping 66 and 99 didn't limp and I don't think you can assume they would...easy call...
This is an actual hand off FullTilt
How does that change anything?Push, if he has a overset so be it. It is a ring game, rebuy and get on with it.

most likely scenarios:it's either someone on a draw thinking they can win the $8 right there since the flop came rags, or if they're a better player, protecting two pair with all their might.if they were dumb enough to limp AA, they deserve to lose.you could of course be losing to 66 or 99, but i don't see how you fold.

I think I'll just wait for the OP to post the results of the hand so that I can flame without fear of being exposed later on.
LOL.....Finally someone who is honest on this board!!!By the way, I would call.

If you can't afford to call $250 when you flop a set, you shouldn't be playing at this limit.If the guy had 6-6 or 9-9 why would he bet so much? Smells like a semi-bluff A high flush draw to me.

No Wait! Two diamonds? Must have been the 9/6 on the board, right? And the turn the 10d? And he had the 7/8d? And you went bust? And couldn't afford the house or car repayments so you were living on the street in a box with Gus when you got hit by a bus on the way to work?BTW, are you the same guy that is posting the AK v. 22?

No Wait! Two diamonds? Must have been the 9/6 on the board, right? And the turn the 10d? And he had the 7/8d? And you went bust? And couldn't afford the house or car repayments so you were living on the street in a box with Gus when you got hit by a bus on the way to work?BTW, are you the same guy that is posting the AK v. 22?
YES. This is exactly what I was thinking. I just had this happen to me.$10 preflop. Me and cutoff have $250+, and other guy with action has $78.Flop.. Q96. 6 and 9 are both diamonds.I'm in SB, bet $6 into $60 pot with 99 knowing I'll get re-raised. Guy raises to $25 in MP+1, CO goes all-in. I call, MP+1 calls all-in.CO have 78d, i have 99, MP+1 has AQo with the Ad for backdoor flush draw.$580 pot. Turn is a blank, river's a diamond. I lose.This what the OP experienced? What are thoughts of CO going all-in to try to get me out of there, with my "weak K feeler bet?"

There is no bad beat here although I would have loved to get my money in the pot in great shape. The player who pushed all in has top set with 99.This wasnt a post complaining about it, I was just wondering if there is any case for folding since the pot is so small relative to the bet. I called quick and was very shocked by the play.