wow this guy is an idiot

------HAND 5------Game #1235563403: Hold'em FL ($1/$2) - 2005/11/04 - 17:32:37 (ET)Table "Albali" Seat 6 is the button. Seat 1: nachunja ($651.14 in chips)Seat 2: Potzhill ($80 in chips)Seat 3: Bobste002 ($316.87 in chips)Seat 5: atos ($48.88 in chips)nachunja: posts small blind $0.50Potzhill sits outBobste002: posts big blind $1----- HOLE CARDS -----dealt to nachunja [Td 5c]atos: calls $1nachunja: foldsBobste002: checks----- FLOP ----- [4s 5h Js]Bobste002: checksfoged792 joins the table at seat #4atos: checks----- TURN ----- [4s 5h Js][2s]Bobste002: checksatos: checks----- RIVER ----- [4s 5h Js 2s][6s]Bobste002: bets $2Stobbs joins the table at seat #6atos: raises $4Bobste002: raises $4atos: raises $4Bobste002: raises $4atos: raises $4Bobste002: raises $4atos: raises $4Bobste002: raises $4atos: raises $4Bobste002: raises $4atos: raises $4Bobste002: raises $4atos: raises $4Bobste002: raises $4atos: raises $4Bobste002: raises $4atos: raises $4Bobste002: raises $4atos: raises $4Bobste002: raises $4atos: raises $4Bobste002: raises $4atos: raises $3.88 and is all-inBobste002: calls $1.88----- SHOW DOWN -----atos: shows [As 4h] (A Flush, Ace high)Bobste002: shows [Th 3h] (A Straight, Six high)atos collected $95.26 from Main pot----- SUMMARY -----Total pot $98.26 Main pot $95.26 Rake $3Board [4s 5h Js 2s 6s]Seat 1: nachunja (small blind) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: Bobste002 (big blind) lostSeat 5: atos showed [As 4h] and won ($95.26) with A Flush, Ace highi wish ppl like him were in every table

At what point should atos be worried about the straight flush?
I can't believe he kept going without the nuts. At 6 or 7 bets I would have determined the guy must have the straight-flush and just called him. Kinda a bonehead play to just keep going like that, i dunno... I wasn't at the table and don't know how stupid this guy was.
To say the least...
You've been lurking for 6 months, and this is what you break out with? That's awesome! I think you're my favorite new poster. No sw.
lol.completely agree.
Its so much better than:"Hey guys!! Long time lurker first time poster I love Daniel and read all his blogs and am so happy to be a charter member of FCP please dont flame me please dont flame me please dont flame me please dont flame me out"

I'm calling BS on this hand.First, there's the numerous errors in the post such as: Holdem FL, the raising 4 dollars on the river looks wierd since it 1/2 (maybe it should say "raise to 4" or "bet 4"), and of course the no capping on the river (if this is indeed online).Second, someone going 20 raises without having the nuts. If you have ever played live and seen the rare occassion when hands do go past the cap, they never go many raises past the cap. The highest I've seen one go was 8 and it was where someone totally drunk had the nut boat agaist another guy with quads. Even the drunk eventually just called.This reminds of past threads where people tried to post some incredible hand that went past the cap only to realize later on that in their poorly constructed story they dreamed up, neither person had the nuts. Seen it before

I'm calling BS on this hand.First, there's the numerous errors in the post such as: Holdem FL, the raising 4 dollars on the river looks wierd since it 1/2 (maybe it should say "raise to 4" or "bet 4"), and of course the no capping on the river (if this is indeed online).Second, someone going 20 raises without having the nuts. If you have ever played live and seen the rare occassion when hands do go past the cap, they never go many raises past the cap. The highest I've seen one go was 8 and it was where someone totally drunk had the nut boat agaist another guy with quads. Even the drunk eventually just called.This reminds of past threads where people tried to post some incredible hand that went past the cap only to realize later on that in their poorly constructed story they dreamed up, neither person had the nuts. Seen it before
I think its BS too. On William Hill poker (www.willhill.com) they have FL which having played it is the same as Limit HE (I have no idea what FL stands for.) They have games in £'s and $'s. Also whenever I go to the Internet place round the corner from my flat in London (to fax/print/photocopy) in the afternoons its filled with school kids playing Play Money on William Hill.