Looshle's Losers Over Da Bears

Winning team: Looshle's LosersLosing team: Da BearsWinning player: Looshle0Losing player: Leftygolfer0Time of the match: 35 minutesRecap: This match was very even. I took an early lead and got lefty down to 400 when we raced off with a8 vs 55, his 55 held up and he came back to take the lead.Lefty played a great game and had me all in twice with the lead, ATd vs Q9d where I flopped a 9 and with KQ vs Q8 and I turned an 8.The last hand with the blinds at 25/50, Lefty raises to 150 from the button and I called with the 8d7c. The flop came down Qd 4d 5d, and I put him all in with my gutshot/flush draw. He called with 7d7h making me a slight favorite. The turn gave me the straight with the 6c and I faded a chop on the river with an Ace.

Winning team: Looshle's LosersLosing team: Da BearsWinning player: Looshle0Losing player: Time of the match: 35 minutes
YOU PLAYED FOR 35 MINUTES AND DONT KNOW WHO YOU WERE PLAYING AGAINST?
Member: looshle0Team: Looshle's LosersPassword: ditkasux
I am still picking up pieces of my mouse that somehow ended up flying accross the room and hitting my door.GG :club: BTW da coach says hello:1116408yw.jpg