Would You Play 2 7 Offsuit

What is the worst hand you would play in a tournament? Had a different opinion than someone I know. He said he would call 2 7 os in a tournament if he was heads up at the fnal table and if he was the small blind. (Assume both players have the same amount of chips)I said no just throw it away, wait for the next hand it can't be any worse. He says it might match the flop heads up and if you throw it away you are just giving your opponent the small blind. He said he would at worst call just about 100% of the hands in the small blind no matter what the cards.Just wondering if anyone agrees or think you should play it.

What is the worst hand you would play in a tournament? Had a different opinion than someone I know. He said he would call 2 7 os in a tournament if he was heads up at the fnal table and if he was the small blind. (Assume both players have the same amount of chips)I said no just throw it away, wait for the next hand it can't be any worse. He says it might match the flop heads up and if you throw it away you are just giving your opponent the small blind. He said he would at worst call just about 100% of the hands in the small blind no matter what the cards.Just wondering if anyone agrees or think you should play it.
A guy named Joe played 37o in his last hand at the WSOP main event last year, flopped a straight, and won $7.5 million. Every hand plays heads-up.
A guy named Joe played 37o in his last hand at the WSOP main event last year, flopped a straight, and won $7.5 million. Every hand plays heads-up.
I can't stress enough how much I can't stand your horrendous signature.

Just as I was reading this sucker in 30+3, 50 000 garenteed on FCP just limped from the Button with about 10 BBs, called by the SB, I checked in the BB with 10 3. Flop comes 2 4 7 rainbow, checks around. Turn K, checked to me, I check, Button goes all in for 3X pot, SB calls and shows 44 for a set. Well played Button.

I love the sig. Great picture Dane.

Like most things in poker it all depends on the situation, but if your just going to call, hoping to hit something on the flop, and then play weak after the flop your going to lose money alot more than half the time. Also if you just call then your going to hit a raise 50% of the time, especialy if you've been playing every two cards your dealt.

heads up at the fnal table...I said no just throw it away, wait for the next hand it can't be any worse.
Wrong.32o is the worst possible hand heads up. But I'll play any hand heads up unless my opponent is raising my limps a lot.
Doesn't 2-7 have the lowest equity? Maybe thats for a full table.
Yeah. I'm not sure how many players need to be seated for 72o to be the worst starting hand.