Ghostsofelvis Vs You Call, I Call

Winning team--- GhostsofelvisLosing team----- You Call, I CallWinning Player----SergetorontoLosing Player------Pipes1230Time of Match 41 minutesIt was a tough and gruelling match as Pipes1230 refused to go away. Sergetoronto took the early lead with a big pot when he flopped a queen high flush. After that Pipes1230 just refused to go away. After being down to 400 chips he was all in with K9 against Sergetoronto's A6...After making a full house he was back in.However at the end sergetoronto was victorious after he won a coinflip with pocket 33s against A7..

Winning team--- GhostsofelvisLosing team----- You Call, I CallWinning Player----SergetorontoLosing Player------Pipes1230Time of Match 41 minutesIt was a tough and gruelling match as Pipes1230 refused to go away. Sergetoronto took the early lead with a big pot when he flopped a queen high flush. After that Pipes1230 just refused to go away. After being down to 400 chips he was all in with K9 against Sergetoronto's A6...After making a full house he was back in.However at the end sergetoronto was victorious after he won a coinflip with pocket 33s against A7..
Well done Serge, your relentless aggression looked like it was tough to counter! Very well played, and team Oh You Call I Call? looks forward to our next match!