As The End Of May Approaches

May was my toughest month as a poker player as I ran at .66/100 over a ton of hands but in the end still made a solid profit and leave the month with a lot of experience. TodayI finally logged a solid +2k session so I figure thats the best way for me to call it a month. Tough, but learned a lot. And yea i'm back at 10/20. Just with a roll that makes me uncomfortable.So hows may treated everyone else here who posts in strat.Graphs, stats, complaints, all would be cool.

May was my worst month of the year so far. I generally play Live so i cant give you charts lol. i play 2 60 dollar tourneys a week ( Fridays and Sundays ) and i usually cash a good deal of the time in these tournaments ( field is pretty weak ) but this month i only cashed twice out of about 9 tournaments ( one was basically just my money back and the other was a profit of 150 bucks ) and in the cash game i also got killed. played some 1-2 NL cash and also some 2-5 NL cash, and in the past week lost a little more then 1000 bucks ( Variance can be a ***** sometimes lol ) so.... ive had better months. Internet Poker has been mostly break even for the month ( Sit and go's Mainly ). so i guess i can forget about TPMM's for this month. But on a side note, if i have to have a bad month, i would rather it happen now, because im going out to the WSOP in July and im hoping i have a great month then lol......

May was by far my worst month yet, giving back everything I'd fought for all year. The maniacs elude me and I've lost more 90% favorites on the river than all the rest of the time I've played put together. One more day, and June is going to make up for it all.

Fantastic month. Ever since my revelation which resulted in swallowing my ego, putting my head down and playing within my bankroll, I've made huge profits.I deposited $200 on May 2nd, 2006. As it stands my online account has $1300 and I've cashed a total of about $1500 in live earnings (minus losses, aka net profit). Check out my blog for more detail if you feel so inclined.At 0.25/0.50 NL 6-max I'm running at 12 BB/100 over a decent sampling.All in all I'm up about $2600 this month from $200.A little excerpt from the blog...G%20Graph.1.jpg

playing mostly SNG's and MTT's.May has been my best month yet. So far have three MTT wins this month (2 for over 1K) and a second.Have taken BR from $150, to $1200. Then cashed out $800 back to $400. Then won $35 SNg for $135, decided to use that to freeroll into the $109 double shootout and won that for $1350.Have taken roll from $150 to $2700 in May.Charts and results available at www.tournamentreporter.comSN on Stars: donatelli

Seeming as how I have just gotten back into poker after a 5 month break then May has been my best/worth month. The best because I really missed playing poker and also the worst because poker is a very emotional/mental/physical strain with lots of ups and downs.

Played about 15k hands total, which is really only 3 weeks since i was on vacation for a week.650 hands at 5/10 running at 10BB/1009000 hands at 3/6 running at 2.5BB/1003000 hands at 2/4 running at 5BB/1002000 hands at 1/2 running at 0.5BB/10014,710 hands at all stakes at 3BB/100Total: $2,600Cleared about $940 in bonusCleared about $150 worth of ARPDue to receive about $600 in rakeback$4,290 total.

The end of may has been a *****. I won a few grand playing NL, but lost a ton in limit in a very short time span.**** LIMIT AND **** MAY.Oh yeah, and just to piss me off more, poker patterns doesn't for me. I want to see my terrible graphs!To give an idea:Last 4300 hands at 15/30 -> -$5000 = -167BB Played 600 at 10/20 tonight -> -$1500 = -75BB-$6500 in my last 5000 limit hands.****!

Looks like I'll wrap up the month as a ~$3k winner ($30/hr). The sad part was that until Friday, I was an $8k winner on the month.

I lost like 2.5k probably total, with very very limited play.May has been my least played month of poker since december 05. Granted, had I not bubbled in the TOC 50k freeroll on the first this month would be way in the ++++++++++++ but hey. ISAP.April was a nice 17k month. lol. GT was completed april 31st, so bleh.- Jordan

May has been a good month for me. I am in the black (by 2.5K+) for the first time since starting to play just over a year ago. In the last week I have made $3300. I play sngs and mtt exclusively as my cash game sucks (not sure what the problem is but since the sngs and mtts are working for me I don't much care). Anyway, I feel like my game is starting to turn a corner. I know I will have bad months too but believe that in the long run things will go in the right direction.

average month till this week where:i took 1st in a large MTT then 2 other smaller tourneeys i got 2ndand doubled my roll. one word: strippers (the word 'coke' is always automatically included w/ the mentioning of strippers)NM,i must be high, i posted already in this thread

The end of may has been a *****. I won a few grand playing NL, but lost a ton in limit in a very short time span.**** LIMIT AND **** MAY.Oh yeah, and just to piss me off more, poker patterns doesn't for me. I want to see my terrible graphs!To give an idea:Last 4300 hands at 15/30 -> -$5000 = -167BB Played 600 at 10/20 tonight -> -$1500 = -75BB-$6500 in my last 5000 limit hands.****!
Just lost another $1300 in 1000 hands at 10/20.my last 6700 hands of limit, I've lost $7800. This is sickening.

May I won about 2.5k playing 100HU. Played on average 6 games a day.

I like to think that the strat posters are somewhat of a tight group, especially the ones I post with in LHE and Micro, so I find this thread interesting. I like to hear what you guys are up to.The June goals thread is nice too.- Zach

Just checked out my months tally's. I somehow made 13k even though I felt like I was getting dominated all month. Like a million hands so winrate was closer to .5 then it was to 1, but i'll take it.

- why is this in strategy?silly excuse for a brag or bitch thread.gee, hope we can do this every month.Or better: Daily! :club:
No was just looking for you to post something like this.Now that you have the mods can lock the thread.
Just lost another $1300 in 1000 hands at 10/20.my last 6700 hands of limit, I've lost $7800. This is sickening.
Tough run but you'll get through it. I really think college ending has made the mid stakes games a ton harder.

May was a tough month for me. I think it was my first overall losing month in Limit cash games. I did have a couple of decent Tourney scores, so I believe I ended up making money for the month, but my inability to beat 3/6 6-max over the course of 8.5k hands definitely shook my confidence. I'm hoping that I can get my game back over the next couple of months.