Villain is 13/10.5/4.4 over 115 hands.CryptologicLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $1/$29 playersConverterPre-flop: (9 players) hero is CO with [Ac] [Kc] UTG folds, UTG+1 raises, 3 folds, hero 3-bets, 2 folds, BB calls, UTG+1 calls.Flop: [7h] [Ah] [9d] (9.5SB, 3 players)BB checks, UTG+1 bets, hero calls, BB folds.Turn: [2c] (5.75BB, 2 players)UTG+1 bets, hero raises, UTG+1 calls.River: [9s] (9.75BB, 2 players)UTG+1 bets, hero raises, UTG+1 calls.Results:Final pot: 13.75BBI guess I should've raised that flop.

What about the river raise?
I thought about that.If the 7 was say a Q, the villain might be betting the river, with a weaker kicker, now, hoping to get us to fold and otherwise thinking he may now be spliting. But, this board does not make sense for that.so what is he leading out with?Well, since kkot showed that villain just called the river raise...I can't say I'm 100% unbiased. But what is beating us on the river that wouldn't 3 bet the turn? A9, fearing we floped 777 ? yeah.Or another AK makin sure to get value from our AJ/AQ type hand, as he correctly assumes that 2nd 9 really reduces the chance we flopped a set. Our 3bet preflp is less likely with 77 than 99.Also, it's huge for him if we fold an Ace with same or better kicker than his. He probably has AK, maybe AQ. I don't see 77 or A9 not re-raising the turn; but that river action might be biasing me and I want to get value from AJ-AQ hereGive villain a lower af and I don't raise river.Certainly, if he thougt about it, we don't have a worse kicker and he'd only do this with at least AK.
I guess I can take out the last action(s) of hands. It should definately help make for less biased answers.
You should never show results."Results" are not restricted to hands shown down. A player folding is a result. Same with a call.I tend to cut the action off after the decision I'm looking for help with, or my last decision.

HU i like waiting for the turnbut with BB in im more inclined to raise the flop, especially with the flop having a flush and a couple random straight drawsI like the river raise, as most hands that beat us would usually either 3-bet the turn or c/r the river

Question of the day:What do we do when we are 3-bet on this river?
we say : Good play, and call and see A9 or 99 90% of the time..or less vs this guy.THat is not nearly as close as the raise, obv.I now see villain having 77 and reading us for AK or A9s after the turn (maybe we show pf aggression and would raise with A9, in his eyes)..once river comes, he wantes to get value vs AK; but our raise convinces him that we have A9 enough to not 3 bet us. He may not 3-bet turn with 77, figuring we'll raise river, allowing him to make 5 BB's instead of 4 on Turn and River. Now, that is results thinking there.So, since we have to call a 3 bet against this player on the river, we can say:1. We make nothing if he has KhQh or anything like that2. We makes nothing when he has AK3. We make 1 BB when he has AQ- AQ = 8 combos4. We lose 1 or 2 vs 77 77 = 3 combos5 We lose 2 vs A9 or 99 A9/99 = 5 combosAgainst any sensible player, yeah... I guess we should just call the river.. but it's close enough for me to be convinced either way if someone can try. This guy is just so agg post flop; but what does he think we raise the turn with that calls his river bet (i.e. we're not semi bluffing turn) such that he sees value in a bet, often enough for us to be ahead enough to raise...whew... Limit! back to watching Audrey Roseme:I just call. I'm SLAP though. They tell me is better to be SLAA though..but maybe not here on river

I raise the river against this opponent.I see value in his LAGness.And I can see players like this using a stop-n-go with a lesser ace to avoid giving us the free-showdown play.And my hand won't be folded.I have no problem checking this down with any better reads.--cm

HU i wait for the turn to raisebut we're not, and this board is pretty coordinated.raise the flop.
no it's not really that coordinated, especially when you consider BB called after a pf 3-bet. Those hands aren't drawing on ths flop often enough to raise here. Plus, your never protecting against anything on a flop raise here, that you need to protect against. Waiting till turn makes more sense, imo
especially when you consider BB called after a pf 3-bet.
he cant have 2 hearts or JT or hands like these?with no read or stats on him he can have a lot of hands, imo.