Daniel Negreanu **secrets**

No wonder Daniel was pissed. He had every right to be. Here he had just split with his fiance 3 days before... and Joe starts talking about some other guy doing her and shooting it in her face and her worshiping his junk. Just terrible. If I were Daniel I would have been very taken aback and upset with what Joe said. You don't say **** like that to someone who's heart is probably hurting over a recent breakup with a loved one.

If you've heard the opie and anthony interview, Rogan just doesn't understand the boundries he crossed. It was an honest mistake IMO. Where the problem occurs is Daniel laughed the HARDEST at Joe's innappropriate jokes, which Joe took to mean he was completely cool with it. In hindsight, Daniel was probably embarrassed this joker was going to these lengths on live radio and didn't want to cause trouble off his own turf (this is interpolated from reading daniel's account on his blog). Serious miscommunication. It was problem to be handled if daniel confronted joe on the spot with something simple and to the point. However, it's spilled beans now and there is no point in getting into a fuss about the incident.

OK so I just listened to the interview on the show from a few years ago or whatever, and those guys sounded so ignorant."You ever get robbed?" "Thats your job you just play poker? That's your real career?""Kinda like that movie, um, Rounders? yeah that's it""What's the coolest thing you ever bought?"And as for the comments about his fiancee, I would have snapped in DN's situation, not just laughed it off. This guy doesnt even know him and he's going to say stuff like that? DN was right he's got issues.

I feel like I'm outside Stoner's Pot Palace because the title of this thread lead me to believe I was about to see/hear/read something humourous with Daniel Negreanu doing a Conan O'Brien skit. this thread has flagrant false advertising.