movie quote game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll start, who will get it first, lets start with an easy one..."Dude, the chinaman is not the issue."
big lebowski?
correctamundonow you get to post the next one, i guess this is how the game should go, im just rolling with it...
cool."Fortune and glory, kid.  Fortune and glory."
I hate when there on the tip of your tounge.......damn where's that from.

how bout we skip that one and try this one."Fck this whole city and everyone it, from the row houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue... Let an earthquake crumble it. Let the fires rage. Let it burn to fckin ash and then let the waters rise and submerge this whole rat infested place."

I'll start, who will get it first, lets start with an easy one..."Dude, the chinaman is not the issue."
big lebowski?
correctamundonow you get to post the next one, i guess this is how the game should go, im just rolling with it...
Pulp Fiction :wink:
how bout we skip that one and try this one."Fck this whole city and everyone it, from the row houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue... Let an earthquake crumble it. Let the fires rage. Let it burn to fckin ash and then let the waters rise and submerge this whole rat infested place."
The Goonies?
The Goonies?Here's mine: "Fly Fatass Fly!!!"[/i]