'lucky You' Movie Trailer

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely looks good. I saw BG and doyle in there. Anyone know when it comes out?
Yep. Theatrical Release Date: 09/08/2006
it must just be me or does it look alot like "tilt" did that was on espn for awile
yea i dont think it will be that great. it's really kinda of lame how at the end of trailer they have him and his father heads up for world series of poker.like you dont just wake up one day and decide you are going to win a poker tournament. The odds of him and his father outlasting 800 people , or even 8000 people is improbable.Lame :club:

haha, i hope everyone gets a chuckle that the hole cards shown happen to be KJoffOr better known as Jack-King-Off and many poker players will be doing at this time of the nightI'll see it for sure

haha, i hope everyone gets a chuckle that the hole cards shown happen to be KJoffOr better known as Jack-King-Off and many poker players will be doing at this time of the nightI'll see it for sure
I prefer 2 jack off
i found out the song in the trailer is by bruce springsteen and i'm listening to it right now and like it, does that make me gay? =(
Yeah, it does. Nothing is more homosexual than Bruce Sprinsteen?? :club:
The odds of him and his father outlasting 800 people , or even 8000 people is improbable.Lame :club:
same odds of:Raymer/Williams making the final 2Hachem/Dannenmann making the final 2Moneymaker/Farha making the final 2you see where I'm going with this?
same odds of:Raymer/Williams making the final 2Hachem/Dannenmann making the final 2Moneymaker/Farha making the final 2you see where I'm going with this?
Wherever you're taking this, it's very dark in here.
yea i dont think it will be that great. it's really kinda of lame how at the end of trailer they have him and his father heads up for world series of poker.like you dont just wake up one day and decide you are going to win a poker tournament. The odds of him and his father outlasting 800 people , or even 8000 people is improbable.Lame :club:
Yeah, it would have been so much better if they both got knocked out in the first 10 minutes, and then you watch them sit in the audience playing solitaire.

Meh, yes it's lame because it's Hollywood... but to enjoy, you can't get technical with it. If you can't help getting technical with it, then you probably shouldn't watch it.........I'm sure I'll get some sort of entertainment value out of it...worth a one-time watch in the theater

The final table thing is kinda corny, but that's Hollywood. My question is, why in the hell would they put it in the trailer!! That just pissed me off immensely. :club: I'd much rather see the story of Chip Reese (the "Circuit" interview - one of the best I've heard) or Doyle Brunson or DN but it looks like it'll be pretty good.

I think he means the odds of a Father and his Son making it all the way to heads up, not any two random people.