quality of online play due to sun?

Just wonering if anyone in here has come across the same thoughts as me in the fact the online poker seems to have better quality(less donkeys) late night to early in the morning? During the day whenever i play it seems like one giant call station no matter how i choose my tables. anybody else got any ideas on this, cuz its bothering the hell outta me.

Just wonering if anyone in here has come across the same thoughts as me in the fact the online poker seems to have better quality(less donkeys) late night to early in the morning?  During the day whenever i play it seems like one giant call station no matter how i choose my tables.  anybody else got any ideas on this, cuz its bothering the hell outta me.
yeah, i hate being called down every hand...especically when i have the best hand...sw

The quality of online play closely follows the moon's orbit around the earth. You can make a killing during the waxing crescent phase. Be very cautious on the two days prior to full moon though.

uhh the OP is way off. quality of play declines greatly (and winrates rise accordingly) from 6 pm EST to about 4 am EST - i.e. when all the recreational players are home from work and all the drunks are home from the bars.

The quality of online play closely follows the moon's orbit around the earth.  You can make a killing during the waxing crescent phase.  Be very cautious on the two days prior to full moon though.
LOL.