what is the ultimate site that...

...satisfies the following criteria?Hello all,I was wondering if I could pick your brains. Here goes! I'm looking for the best site that satisfies the following criteria:1. Limit Hold'em (2/4 to 10/20 Blinds) - I'm looking for a site where there is a high 10-seater game traffic. NL is the focus with some sites and has the most traffic, but I'm looking for a site that has a lot of Limit Hold'em players/tables.2. 1-on-1 - A site which has a 1-on-1 section (NL or Limit) which is popular with members. Some sites have 1-on-1 sections but not many of the members actually play them. So, a site with a high-traffic 1-on-1 section.3. SnGs - A site where it doesn't take ages to wait for an SnG to fill up (I prefer 10-seaters).4. MTTs - A site where they offer a wide variety of guaranteed pot MTTs but don't have 800+ people registering to play everytime. At that point it seems like a crap-shoot which I really dislike...5. (A site where players are not fools and know how to fold) - I know this is getting harder and harder to satisfy in this day and age but I prefer and am better at playing against better players...And before any of you suggest PartyPoker...Sorry, looking to get away from PartyPoker at the moment :club: Reasons being: Don't have a 1-on-1 section; and MTTs are simply massive and it's very hard to make the most of any edge you might have. Yes, the traffic in the Limit Hold'em and SnG sections is high, I'm simply interested in trying something new... :)So, if any of you can offer any suggestions as to the best sites that satisfy the above (1-4 mainly and 5 would be a bonus), they would be gratefully received. It might be difficult to find such a site so any suggestions that can satisfy as many of the above as possible will also be welcomed.Thanks and I look forward to your responses!:D

Well the best site for heads up games is Ultimate Bet by far. There are always games even up to the $100 level and the rake is only 5%.UB is also good for limit games and known for having above average players at the site.MTT's always have 800+ so not good for that but their blind structure's are pretty good.

5. (A site where players are not fools and know how to fold) - I know this is getting harder and harder to satisfy in this day and age but I prefer and am better at playing against better players...
Uh...nowhere...seriously...And why would you want this?To quote the great Smash: "You must not like money"

pacific poker would fit all of the criteria that you listed therethey have a nice heads up section anywhere from $10 up to a couple hundredsng's fill up real quick and there are a ton of $10 sng'salso has good signup and deposit bonus'sif you interested i can send you a refferal

pacific poker would fit all of the criteria that you listed therethey have a nice heads up section anywhere from $10 up to a couple hundredsng's fill up real quick and there are a ton of $10 sng'salso has good signup and deposit bonus'sif you interested i can send you a refferal
pacific poker doesn't meet this requirement for the OP:5. (A site where players are not fools and know how to fold) - I know this is getting harder and harder to satisfy in this day and age but I prefer and am better at playing against better players...

maybe check out pokerroom.comexcept they dont have one on one play (but they do have 2 man maximum tables where you can play a heads up cash game)but all the other requirements are pretty much met.

maybe check out pokerroom.comexcept they dont have one on one play (but they do have 2 man maximum tables where you can play a heads up cash game)but all the other requirements are pretty much met.
I'm pretty sure 1 on 1 is the same as Heads-Up. Just taking a guess though.
lol
5. (A site where players are not fools and know how to fold) - I know this is getting harder and harder to satisfy in this day and age but I prefer and am better at playing against better players...
Uh...nowhere...seriously...And why would you want this?To quote the great Smash: "You must not like money"
yaa.. fold equity wont work unless those players respect your play. Fish are always easy to beat..its true

Ultimate Bet satisfies this very well. Contrary to a previous poster, most tournaments stay under 800 ppl, the only one that goes over that is the $1.

um no, from what hes saying they arent the same thing. hes differentiating between heads up tournaments and one on one cash games which are definitely different.oh yea and pacific meets most of the requirements you stated. like others stated tho, you arent gonna get good players on there. like all sites there are some but there are definitely alot of fish, which personally i love.