What's Your Sign?

OK I'm not sure WTF is going on but something about the earth, sun, axis bullshit has changed the dates of the zodiac signs and even added some new one that is damn near unpronounceable! I'm supposedly now a Cancer instead of a Leo which I'm not too fond about!!!!CapricornJanuary 20- to February 16AquariusFebruary 16 to March 11PiscesMarch 11 to April 18.AriesApril 18 to May 13TaurusMay 13 to June 21.GeminiJune 21 to July 20CancerJuly 20 to August 10LeoAugust 10 to September 16VirgoSeptember 16 to October 30LibraOctober 30 to November 23ScorpioNovember 23 to November 29OphiuchusNovember 29 to December 17SagittariusDecember 17 to January 20WHAT'S YOUR SIGN?

WTF is right !! How the F do the Zodiac Signs change ?!?!? This seems like some political ploy to reposition the # of Capricorns into a new zone or something.Total B.S.

Did your horoscope predict that your house would be haunted? If not, it seems like you have to accept that at least one of these things is stupid.

OK I'm not sure WTF is going on but wtf_is_this_shit_Very_Disturbing_Childrens_Book-s400x297-59009-580.jpg
jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg

I am NOT a f'ing Taurus, I've been a Gemini my whole life and I really can't ever make up my mind about anything (the twins). I refuse to be a Taurus!

I am NOT a f'ing Taurus, I've been a Gemini my whole life and I really can't ever make up my mind about anything (the twins). I refuse to be a Taurus!
useless without pics of "the twins".*nudge nudge wink wink*

I knew this was going to happen today. It was in my horoscopeA new idea or prospect will be revealed to you today. Difficulties could arise but will inevitably subside over time as progress is made. This is a direct result of Venus's alignment with Saturn. This influence from Saturn will be the cause of some misinformation, so don't be hasty when making changes that have long term affects.

Hope it makes me run better.
We have a winner
Ophiuchus is the only astrological sign that's based on a real person (though maybe Scorpio was based on a real scorpion, we'll never know). You may be familiar with the name Imhotep from the Mummy movies, but he was a real guy. The Greeks called him Aesclepius, and he was known for his knowledge of medicine back in 27 BC. Indeed, the Caduceus (the rod with the snake winding around it) is still a widely-recognized symbol for medicine.Astrological traits must be specific enough to differentiate the signs, but general enough so that someone could look at the list of traits and say, "Yeah, that could be me".Based on that, astrologers have gathered together a series of traits that would match such a person, including:Seeker of peace and wisdomAttractor of good luck and jealousyInterpreter of dreamsOne who reaches for the starsWearer of plaid (this one is oddly specific)Note that walking around telling everyone that you're a serpent holder may get you some funny stares. Not recommended in the workplace. Continue reading at NowPublic.com: Ophiuchus: Personality Traits of the 13th Zodiac Sign | NowPublic News Coverage http://www.nowpublic.com/style/ophiuchus-p...l#ixzz1B29Pbzh2