what do you think?

Ok, so I'm not sure if anyone has heard of the Bluf Poker Tour..Its an online tour sponsored by Bluff Magazine that will be held over about 6 months. Anyway, the first 3 were sponsored by Click2Pay (like a neteller) The player that used click2pay and ammassed the most points in the first three events wins a ME Seat at WSOP. So I place third in Event 1, however didnt know about click2pay so wasnt eligible for those points. Going into the third even it was really anyones seat...I end up taking down third again. The winner worked for the magazine, and second place told me he didnt use click2pay. Basically I think i am close to a seat to WSOP. The event took place last Thursday, and everyday they have said they hope to have results tomorrow. Its now been a week, and I have still not heard, and have not gotten any updates regarding when rsults will be posted...I bet you can all imagine how tough it is to think you may have a WSOP seat but are not really sure....My question is this...Is it possible that this is not for real, and I am being scammed?? If not am i justified to be persistent in finding out why its taking so long for the results to be posted...My first post...I know a wierd one. But I have been lurking for a while, and really enjoy the forum.

There is a poster on here that works for Bluff Mag. Try to search for his posts and send him a private message asking him if the ME seat is for real. I think his screen name is BluffMedia.

Thanks! I have actually been in touch with some people from Bluff, and they seem to just say that they will annouce it tomorrow...and then tomorrow comes and I hear the same thing.

Ok, so I'm not sure if anyone has heard of the Bluf Poker Tour..Its an online tour sponsored by Bluff Magazine that will be held over about 6 months.  Anyway, the first 3 were sponsored by Click2Pay (like a neteller) The player that used click2pay and ammassed the most points in  the first three events wins a ME Seat at WSOP.  So I place third in Event 1, however didnt know about click2pay so wasnt eligible for those points.  Going into the third even it was really anyones seat...I end up taking down third again.  The winner worked for the magazine, and second place told me he didnt use click2pay.  Basically I think i am close to a seat to WSOP.  The event took place last Thursday, and everyday they have said they hope to have results tomorrow.  Its now been a week, and I have still not heard, and have not gotten any updates regarding when rsults will be posted...I bet you can all imagine how tough it is to think you may have a WSOP seat but are not really sure....My question is this...Is it possible that this is not for real, and I am being scammed??  If not am i justified to be persistent in finding out why its taking so long for the results to be posted...My first post...I know a wierd one. But I have been lurking for a while, and really enjoy the forum.
I won one its nice, soft and has arm rest. The color is not what i wanted its all black with a big WSOP Chip stamped on the back rest. The only draw back is the shipping it cost me like $40 bucks. I hope to sit in it and watch the wsop on TV it should be a hoot.