thepokerchronicles.com

I read it sometimes because frankly, i have a lot of free time at work :-) I think it's interesting to read aobut people that were probably just like me a year or two ago, financially i mean, but i do get tired of reading mostly about bad beats which is what it often is. according to him everyone else is a donkey and he never makes a mistake, but hey it's still poker reading so i will probably keep reading it.-shortfuze

I do read it and I like it b/c he seems to be pretty honest about his results. He does talk about bad beats but from what it seems like he does take a lot of them and I can definitly relate to that. He has a book coming out soon. I am interested to see if it is anygood. He claims that the shorthanded session is very good and worth the buy. I guess we'll see.

yeah his name is Matt (i think Maroon, not sure tho). He cashed at this years PartyPoker Cruise. He is blundt but funny, he reminds me of Smash too.He does have a book comin out soon as well on poker. He usually plays 15/30 and 30/60 on a couple sites.I love his slogan, "You put a million monkeys in front of a computer, and I'll bet 65,000 log onto PartyPoker."