After watching cardplayer.com's video of Brian Wilson after he won the plhe event, I realized how annoyed I was.I mean doesn't he scream fish to everyone else ?It seems he has total lack of respect for anyone or anything in the card room. Winning a WSOP bracelet after only playing poker for a year ?This guy must have caught some serious luck cards.The best part of the video is when he says he had players throughout the tournament tell him he was a bad player. lol.Just thought I'd share my annoyance.

Just proof positive that ANYONE can win a WSOP bracelet. Obviously the "fish-like" deameanor he gave off paid off for him...for 360K! Man, you get riled up pretty easily. His relative lack of experience might have helped him, I think too often we get caught up "over-analyzing" hands when we are in a tourney....it allows us to "out-think" ourselves sometimes. If your newer to the poker scene, you tend to go with what your first instinct tells you....more often than not, it is the right thing to do. Instead of spewing venom and bitching, give the guy some props for winning a bracelet...not an easy thing to do.