multi-tabling 25$ nl more profitable than 50$ nl?

Has anyone played on both the 25$ NL and 50$ NL tables found that multi-tabling 25$ is more profitable than 50$?I recently moved back down to 25$ NL after taking a beating in 50$ NL and it seems to be much more profitable. Of course, this is only a days worth of 4 tabling but I was just wondering if anyone else has found 25$ NL to be better than 50$.

the $25 are a jokeif you want to get anyone to fold, you have to raise 6-8x the BBany tips for playing these tables? i did the www.instantbankroll.com, so i really don't have much room for mistakes.i wanted to play some limit, but i've never played anything other than NL in my life. is there a big difference?

A reply for both of you...First, the game is so loose on party poker and empire poker on the 25 NL that you can wait only for good hands and still have lot of callers... So that's why I think that it is better to play 25Nl than 50Nl... less risk and on 4 tables, youll get plenty of action... When you hit, you make 10 and more $ and while waitning, only spending 0.35 per 10 hands!!!!!!!!!!! The EV is great there with all dead money... For sure, if you move up the limit, youll make more money when youll be able to beat those limits as bad as you are beating the 25NL....Second, Nl and limit is not even the same game!!!! They don't call limit the nofoldem for nothing!! it's almost impossible to protect your hand.... More limpers, more multiway pots... If you never played limit game before... Well read careffuly about limit poker and begin on loweer table than you are used to be on NL...hope it helps guy

One thing I noticed (on Ultimate Bet) is that alot of people buy in on the $50NL tables with half the buy in. They are paying double the blinds but there is the same amount of money on the table as the $25 tables. I can rarely find a $50NL where most have bought in for the full amount.I have not quite figured out why so many people do this :? so until I do I will stick to the $25 tables.

Im not sure i understand the question. Either you are asking if, from a hypothetical standpoint, playing 4 tables of 25$max is more profitable than 1 table of $50max, or you are asking if the $25max level is easie to beat than the $50max level. Ill answer both:To determine the level of greatest profitability, we need to look at your bb/100 and multiply it by how many hands you are seeing per hour. Since you are playing more hands when you multitable at the lower limit, we need only take your bb/100, express it as a dollar value at each limit, and then multiply the $25max rate by the proportional increase in hands per hour. i.e. if you are making 1bb/100 at 25max and 1bb/100 at 50max, you are indifferent to playing 2 tables at the lower limit or 1 table at the higher limit. If you can handle more than 2 tables and maintain this rate at 25max, play there. I assure you both levels are crushable, though. A friend of mine beats $50max for ~9bb/100 4 tabling (over ~10k hands). He beats $25max for more (but not enough more that it is profitable to stay at that level) and $100 max for less. Each level plays differently, and you will have to adapt to each.