Official Timberwolves Bandwagon Thread

I think Minnesota has an outside, yet realistic shot at making the playoffs this year. They're going to have to stay relatively injury free and keep getting better, but they can do it. When they got Foye, Miller, Brewer, Love, Jefferson in they're really tough. Kevin Love is a monster where Al Jefferson is not, and vice versa. Same thing with Miller and Brewer only not as beastly. They all compliment each other really well, and play smarter than their experience would suggest.Hop on, it could be a short ride this year, but I think they can do it.

Short ride indeed. They don't have the leadership qualities driving them home, like they had with Garnett.

ESPN has them ranked last in this weeks power rankings.But they also dropped the Lakers from 1 to 2. WHICH MAKES NO FREAKING SENSE TO ME.
ESPN is a joke. I really wish there was another major sports network that could compete with them.If I could buy stock long-term in an NBA team based on performance it would definitely be the Wolves. They're not as bad as their 1-5 looks, and I'm almost certain they won't be as bad as a 20-win team this year.
I'd put my long-term stock in Portland, but I love the Wolves team this year and I'm excited for Jefferson, I'm hoping he can really pick up on the defensive end
But you'd be getting the Wolves at rock bottom. Believe me Portland is no secret, their price wouldn't be low...in this hypothetical game.
But you'd be getting the Wolves at rock bottom. Believe me Portland is no secret, their price wouldn't be low...in this hypothetical game.
Oh right, I'm with you now. Yep, Minny is probably the team to take for that.

I'll trade you Oden, Sergio, and Outlaw straight up for Al Jefferson and ummm.. some practice balls.. and a couple towels.It'd be worth it just to have someone who is willing to shoot the ball within 15 feet of the @$##@$ basket.And yes, i hope someone digs this up in 3 years when Oden's on the all star team and celebrating his first ring.A . ) I'm not holding my breathB. ) Oden could be wearing a laker jerset in the above scenario.

Another horrible loss. They should be 4-3 right now.
That loss seriously tilted me. I followed the last few minutes from the play-by-play so I have no idea of game flow, but did Jefferson just not get the ball in the last few minutes (of reg time and OT)? It seemed everyone jacked up a three aside from him.
That loss seriously tilted me. I followed the last few minutes from the play-by-play so I have no idea of game flow, but did Jefferson just not get the ball in the last few minutes (of reg time and OT)? It seemed everyone jacked up a three aside from him.
Yea, they were just driving and kicking for long jumpers. I thought I was watching a Bulls game.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Question. If a basketball team catches fire in Minnesota does anyone notice?
Outside of their immediate families? Are they even household names in their own households?edit: they did have a solid win against the clips tonight.
  • 8 months later...

I'm totally on the bandwagon. I was so ready to pounce on the T'Wolves at over 25.5 wins, but my feelings have been tempered slightly after Love's injury and reports that Jefferson isn't 100% yet.

I'm totally on the bandwagon. I was so ready to pounce on the T'Wolves at over 25.5 wins, but my feelings have been tempered slightly after Love's injury and reports that Jefferson isn't 100% yet.
It's okay they have Nathan Jawai now so the playoffs are a lock.
It's okay they have Nathan Jawai now so the playoffs are a lock.
Agreed!I'm so sad that Big Al can't catch a break. I hope he recovers soon and has a monster season, really don't want him to turn into another Jermaine O'Neal with the injuries.