seat #6: sunday weekly winners

Seat #6: Sunday Weekly WinnersStarting December 25, 2005, every Sunday for 12 weeks at 3:00 pm EST there will be a $30+$3 MTT with a regular tournament payout structure for the top finishing players PLUS a special tournament ticket for the Top 3 placesEach Sunday for 12 weeks, the (3) top place finishers of this special MTT will earn a ticket/entry into a Semifinal MTT Restricted Freeroll for the 36 total qualifiersThis Semifinal MTT Restricted Freeroll will be scheduled around the third week in MarchThe winner of this 36-player Semifinal MTT will earn Seat #6 into the Grand Prize Final Table Tournament

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So, do the people that make the final table of the 36 person tournament get anything?
Hi Petoria, the only prize for the semi-final is 1st place and the seat at the Protege final table.
what are the chances of a slow blind structure and/or 2500 in starting chips to give this semi final a lot of play
Hi Cowboy, the semi-finals usually have a 15 minute blind structure. As for the starting chips we'll certainly consider 2500 but I can't guarantee anything.

Can anyone tell me when the tickets for the Semifinal MTT will be put into our accounts?Thanks.

Can anyone tell me when the tickets for the Semifinal MTT will be put into our accounts?Thanks.
Hi Cfinnn, the tickets will be added to the accounts for the semi-final probably about 3 or 4 days before the tournament is to start. You won't be able to register until 24 hours before the start time.Good Luck
Hi Cfinnn, the tickets will be added to the accounts for the semi-final probably about 3 or 4 days before the tournament is to start. You won't be able to register until 24 hours before the start time.Good Luck
Anyone get their ticket yet? I didn't finish 7th in the fullcontactpoker.net tournament for nothing (being Canadian, I didn't get into the ESPN tourney). :club:
Anyone get their ticket yet? I didn't finish 7th in the fullcontactpoker.net tournament for nothing (being Canadian, I didn't get into the ESPN tourney). :club:
CF is talking about a ticket for the semi...just in case u dont kno...u dont get a ticket for the semi, u get a ticket for the 30+3 qulafier...the last one is this sunday.
Hi kk_rush, I haven't put the tickets in the accounts yet. You are on the list. You can't enter until 24 hours before the tournament is to start anyway. I anticipate that I'll place the tickets in the account at some point on Friday.
Yeah, I'm definately in. I really messed up not playing these things, so I'll have to make my only shot one that counts. How many people usually play?
between 25 and 30...last week we had 31(MOst ever)...im guessibg we might have around 40 for the last one.

Hey folks.Sorry if you were at my table yesterday. My computer decided to have a hard drive crash and burn so my computer at home is officially deceased. Of course, it decided to happen about 15 minutes before the qualifier (of which I had a free ticket for).....now that is a bad beat.Good luck to the winners.