This Just Came To Me...like Lightning.

This is a stroke of genius.We have our season.We crown a champion.After we crown a champion..I propose as a "pre-season" tournament...a world cup style tournament. (This championship will be considered a lesser title..but trust me..this is going somewhere)The "pre-season" tournament would work like this.The 8 divisions have 4 teams each....the teams within the division play each other in a round robin. The top two teams in each division move on to the knockout stage, round of 16....we then run a single elimination...or double elimination tournament till we crown a champion.Here is where it gets interesting...The champion from this tournament gets entry into the "champions" league. The champions league would consist of only the final four from the prior season, the NEG-O leaderboard champ, and the winner of this off-season/pre-season tournament. The champions league would be a simple round robin playing each other twice to determine the "champion".the winner of the champions league is the holder of the FCP CUP. he would defend that title in the champions league every year till dethroned. (you win it once..you get auto entry every year) The FCP CUP champion would be the biggest dog in the kennel.The HU league will have it's prestige very much like winning the english premier league does (soccer)...but not like being the champions league (EPL) champ.The champions league can run concurrent with the HU league or in the off-season...your choice.I think this would be something fun for the long 7 month off-season...Can you imagine taking the FCP CUP away from Daniel? Can you imagine the ego boost?

league is 5 months long..that leaves 7 months in between.
i realize theres 12 months in a year....thanksdid DN say we're only doing one a year?i didn't know that. Season 2 could start almost immediately after this one ends, no?

Here's a thought.Let's not have the league run over into the WSOP?Some of the people might want to enter an event or two.

yea but im pretty sure we dont have to wait for the seasons to clear before we start playing again.
Then being champion would mean next to nothing.ONE YEAR...ONE CHAMP.My proposal would help fill the year.
Then being champion would mean next to nothing.ONE YEAR...ONE CHAMP.My proposal would help fill the year.
the champion would mean at least 9Knot really next to nothingId rather get in two seasons a year than just have one team get to hold bragging rights for an extra six months.
the champion would mean at least 9Knot really next to nothingId rather get in two seasons a year than just have one team get to hold bragging rights for an extra six months.
me too.when i win i get to make some signature saying how amazing i am, and leave it there for the whole of the next season, which will be 5-6 months.
Here's a thought.Let's not have the league run over into the WSOP?Some of the people might want to enter an event or two.
:club: