WPT Final 10 with chip counts

Forgive me if there are some typos on this guys... it was from a quick call with Daniel....It's now down to 1 table / 10 playersDavis goes out at 11th place--------------------------------------------------------------Last chip count I received (before Davis taking 11th):Landrom - 800kUmberto - 850kChan - 950kNegreanu - 2.6 milHabib - 600kHarman - 1 milGregorian - 1.2 milWeiner - 1.4 milNam Le - 800kRassi - 600k

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgive me if there are some typos on this guys... it was from a quick call with Daniel....It's now down to 1 table / 10 playersDavis goes out at 11th place--------------------------------------------------------------Last chip count I received (before Davis taking 11th):Landrom - 800kUmberto - 850kChan - 950kNegreanu - 2.6 milHabib - 600kHarman - 1 milGregorian - 1.2 milWeiner - 1.4 milNam Le - 800kRassi - 600k
i wonder if the playerds are listed in seat position. if they are, daniel have position on johnny is HUGE and Habib caught between Daniel and Jennifer is big trouble.also, Chris do you know what the blinds are at now?

How great is this!!! The man had his back up against the wall, had people on his own forum questioning his heart to win, and now the guy is going to do it!! Talk about coming out of a "slump" at the right time. He is the player of the year for this preformance alone!!!!

Hi all,Wow... I've been following the PoY race for the last couple of weeks here and I'm excited for this finish!I have a few questions if anyone can help out:1) Any idea how long the turnaround will be before we see this tourney on TV?2) Is there a link to Daniel's speech that HGJ referenced?3) Also from HGJ, what was going on with Jennifer?Cheers,I

Wow, what a performance by Daniel thus far and what an exciting final table... My brother left for a weekend trip for Vegas this morning, and he just gave me a call telling me he was going to go try to watch the final table. I'm pretty jealous. Hopefully he'll call me a few more times from the Bellagio and I can give everyone some updates.

How great is this!!! The man had his back up against the wall, had people on his own forum questioning his heart to win, and now the guy is going to do it!! Talk about coming out of a "slump" at the right time. He is the player of the year for this preformance alone!!!!
I think most of us didn't doubt that he'd be able to pull it off.

Posted by Belliogio Reporter on 17/12/2004, 10:52 pmVinny Landrom 800,000 H Brenes 800,000 Johny Chan 1,000,000 Daniel Negreanu 2,500,000 Hasan Habib 625,000 Jennifer Harman 1,000,000 Chris Gregorian 1,200,000 Eric 'EDUB' Weiner 1,400,000 Nam Lee 750,000 Steve Rassi 500,000

Update....Daniel Negreanu now officially will win POTY!!!!!!!!!Negreanu's chip count now over $5 mil; here's a hand he wanted to share with you all.......Jennifer Harman -> bets 80kEric Weiner -> callsDaniel Negreanu -> calls (holding 7c8c)--------------------------------------------Flop: :clubs9: :clubs6: :hearts5: --------------------------------------------Jennifer Harman- bets 150k with QQEric Weiner- All-in for $1 mil with 99Daniel Negreanu- Call with :clubs7: :clubs8: --------------------------------------------Turn brings :clubsa: River brings :diamonds4: Eric Weiner out at 10thmore to come.........