• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 vbnautilus

vbnautilus

none

• Members
  • 10,326 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 10:45 AM

Here is the pocketfives thread:http://www.pocketfiv...CC91422562.aspxcomputerb says "They are friends and have cleared it with the site."edit: found another threadhttp://www.pocketfiv...BCB534BD30.aspxImaLuckSac and I are old college roomates. The reason we play in a lot of the same events is that we have very similar bankrolls, thus we play the same events. Pokerstars has looked into this as well and we have explained things to customer support, Im sure they keep an eye on us anyway. Hopefully that clears things up for you guy

#22 no not baxter

no not baxter

[PITZ]

• Members
  • 5,749 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 10:49 AM

View PostJames D, on Saturday, September 29th, 2007, 1:38 AM, said:

of course they do. you think if they are in the same tournament, in the same house next to each other, they won't show each other their hands and stuff?
ummmm...some people have ethics, morals, etc. Do not just assume they are going to cheat. Gibler and I were playing the sunday warmup a foot away from each other on the same couch and got placed at the same table. We got into a big pot and did not tell each other our cards. He busted me with TT<JJ. Ya, some people are going to cheat, but a lot of people know what the right thing to do is.

#23 gibler321

gibler321

hi, i'm kimmy gibler, and you are?

• Members
  • 4,363 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NL Hold 'Em

Posted 29 September 2007 - 11:33 AM

View Postno not baxter, on Saturday, September 29th, 2007, 2:49 PM, said:

ummmm...some people have ethics, morals, etc. Do not just assume they are going to cheat. Gibler and I were playing the sunday warmup a foot away from each other on the same couch and got placed at the same table. We got into a big pot and did not tell each other our cards. He busted me with TT<JJ. Ya, some people are going to cheat, but a lot of people know what the right thing to do is.
so fckin pwnt
56acepoker. the home of the best crew of all south fla players

***56acepoker*** CLICK ME

QUOTE(msals11 @ Friday, June 30th, 2006, 12:57 AM) View Post
gibler is a horrendous player for the record... if u ever are playing with him just know that he steams easily and just sucks real bad

#24 James D

James D

not on twitter

• Members
  • 4,376 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 11:50 AM

View Postno not baxter, on Saturday, September 29th, 2007, 10:49 AM, said:

yeah, of course... and the fact that they're playing larger entry mtts means there's less chance that they would be on the same table.Just saying that if they do happen to be at the same table together, I wouldn't rule it out if some tricky spot came up between them, on the bubble for example.Kudos to you guys for not cheating.. some are not so ethical. Having found out that these two are very good players, it is less likely that they would collude however, because it wouldn't be worth their while so much. More likely to be bad players that want to cheat in some way.

#25 cardcore

cardcore

RPM Poker, home of 40% cash back, US players welcome :)

• Members
  • 2,268 posts
  • Interests:poker, playing pool, reading

Posted 29 September 2007 - 03:17 PM

if nothing else this is something that should be brought to stars' attention

#26 tskillz187

tskillz187

Great Tiger, you're next!

• Members
  • 6,131 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 03:47 PM

View Postcardcore, on Saturday, September 29th, 2007, 4:17 PM, said:

if nothing else this is something that should be brought to stars' attention
It has been, multiple times, they are fine.Also there is a post regarding this like 4 up :club:
Naismith (2:56:11 PM): fuckerflakeoutonmystakingnowmakingmillions

#27 Vtlaxer09

Vtlaxer09

ohhaider

• Members
  • 6,157 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Nlhe Mtt's

Posted 29 September 2007 - 04:07 PM

it happens.

#28 armen13

armen13

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 966 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 04:38 PM

View Postno not baxter, on Saturday, September 29th, 2007, 2:49 PM, said:

No live tells of Gibbler? Oh wait it was Gibler not Gibbler.

#29 Jam-Fly

Jam-Fly

FCP's resident Irish guy

• Members
  • 4,910 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 04:50 PM

View PostJames D, on Saturday, September 29th, 2007, 11:50 AM, said:

yeah, of course... and the fact that they're playing larger entry mtts means there's less chance that they would be on the same table.Just saying that if they do happen to be at the same table together, I wouldn't rule it out if some tricky spot came up between them, on the bubble for example.Kudos to you guys for not cheating.. some are not so ethical. Having found out that these two are very good players, it is less likely that they would collude however, because it wouldn't be worth their while so much. More likely to be bad players that want to cheat in some way.
According to the "We hate Zee-Justin" crowd, that shouldn't matter at all. (even tho I think it should)The LuckSac siuation is a bit odd, but I guess it's fine, won't be losing any sleep over it anyway, that's for sure.I think I'll create an a/c -- ImaLuckSack
"Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional"

Posted Image
Baller

My blog - www.JamFlyPoker.blogspot.com

#30 JustLikeNegs

JustLikeNegs

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 05:28 PM

View PostJam-Fly, on Sunday, September 30th, 2007, 1:50 AM, said:

According to the "We hate Zee-Justin" crowd, that shouldn't matter at all. (even tho I think it should)The LuckSac siuation is a bit odd, but I guess it's fine, won't be losing any sleep over it anyway, that's for sure.I think I'll create an a/c -- ImaLuckSack
Already taken, you could have ImaLuckSack2 or maybe even I'maLuckSack

#31 jethrodull

jethrodull

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,561 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 05:49 AM

View PostJustLikeNegs, on Saturday, September 29th, 2007, 9:28 PM, said:

Already taken, you could have ImaLuckSack2 or maybe even I'maLuckSack
or, for me on PS it would be ImaSuckLackJ
Everyone wants to make a huge score, but if your envy leads you to try to take the express train to robustotown, you're going to end up on the busto train to frowntown - cardcore

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users