Thanks Daniel (vegas Report)

Hi I've a been a lurker for a long time and this is my first post. I went to Las Vegas for the first time this week, staying at the Golden Nugget. I'm from MN so I don't get to play much NL cash game. So while I wasn't playing the best I still know I took some really bad beats. The first one was at the Mirage playing 1-2 NL, I started with 100 and in the second hand took down a 250 pot with Aces. Then about 10 hands later a guy to my right in early postion raises to 17. I look down and see aces again (I was a ace magnet at the Mirage) I raise it to 32 in order to isolate. Well a guy in middle position calls as does the original raiser. the flop comes 8h 3h 5c. The original raiser checks so I bet 75 to take it down. The guy in MP calls and the other guy goes all in for like 600. I sweat the possible set but figure he probably just has a big pair. So I call with my 150, the MP says eh whatever and calls for about 300. Early guy tables KK and MP tables 76 of clubs. he of course hits the straight. I know I could have raised more before the flop but he was still willing to call with only 1.5 odds so I don't think I could have played it much better. About an hour later I ran Aces into a set of 8s. then 2 hours later at the Venetian I ran Kings into aces. So I lost 300 in about 4 hours.

But the next day I went to the WSOP and got my photo taken with the Devilfish, then Doyle and Mike Sexton at the same time, and later with Daniel. That made all the bad beats worth it. So I would like to thank all the pros for their time. I'm sure it's hard for them because they're trying to win a tournament and we're all trying to get their attention to get a good photo. Like sharks in the tank and everybody is tapping the glass. Of course we would all like to go for a swim in the tank. trip -1000get home and my well pump is not working. repair job = not good :D photo with Daniel priceless :club: Thanks manKen