2007 Wsop Event#11 Seven Card Stud $ 5,000 Day2 (daniel Updates)

Daniel:3:11 PM - "So weird I'm at the same table as the one I was at at noon"Vinnie Vinh update: Looks like crack cocaine3:20 PM - "Josh Arieh busted Greenstein and I get an assist on the play. I was talking to Barry and he didn't notice that Josh had already raised."3:23 PM - "6600 still"3:31 PM - "6800 and hanging tough"3:51 PM - "8200 and still fighting the good fight."4:01 PM - "9200 now"4:07 PM - "Flicker down for the count"4:10 PM - "5000 now. Played 889 to fifth street"4:13 PM - "Just went broke with aces up vs Marco Traniello's trip 4's"

crack is made out of cocaine thus the term crack cocaine lol thats how cops say itand how smart is this guy he goes on a binge while hes got the stack to take that event down then atleast have a bracelet to pawn after he smokes all his winnings. crack is a helluva drug .

whats crack cocaine?I thought there was crack and there was cocaine, i'm no drug expert really. (believe it or not)
Crack cocaine is the smokable version of cocaine - It's 100x more devastating and addictive.
Crack cocaine is the smokable version of cocaine - It's 100x more devastating and addictive.
100x?Did you make that one up, or is that a fact? lol.Just curious, cause it sounds like you just guessed on it. :club:
100x?Did you make that one up, or is that a fact? lol.Just curious, cause it sounds like you just guessed on it. :club:
it's 3 maaaaybe 4 times more addictive at mostEDIT: I was gonna comment about how this thread has been hijacked but I realize Daniel's the one that started it.
Just a figure of speech. Didn't mean it literally, just trying to point out it's MUCH more addictive.
whats crack cocaine?I thought there was crack and there was cocaine, i'm no drug expert really. (believe it or not)
Cocaine and crack cocaine are different in that crack is made just like cocaine except that the addition of ether is left out. It supposedly leaves a purer form of the drug resulting in a higher potency. It is called crack because as the rock is heated, it crackles and pops. A little FYI from your local pharmacist who is very bored at work.obv
Crack :2006084221.jpgCocaine :drugs_coca.jpgVinny :peanuts.png

Fact: Things that have vitamins in them are good for you. Fact: Crack cocaine typically features vitamin B12 as an ingredient (it's a coagulant, helps keep the cocaine together in pebble form). Fact: Crack cocaine is good for you. I love the syllogism method of reasoning (if two facts are true, the conclusion must be true). You can sit around, get high, and make up true shit all day long. Fact: God is love.Fact: Love is blind. Fact: Ray Charles is God. 1981-RayCharles.jpg(disclaimer: I'm aware that I'm ripping off Richard Jeni, but he's dead, so I doubt he'll mind).

Daniel:3:11 PM - "So weird I'm at the same table as the one I was at at noon"Vinnie Vinh update: Looks like crack cocaine3:20 PM - "Josh Arieh busted Greenstein and I get an assist on the play. I was talking to Barry and he didn't notice that Josh had already raised."3:23 PM - "6600 still"3:31 PM - "6800 and hanging tough"3:51 PM - "8200 and still fighting the good fight."4:01 PM - "9200 now"4:07 PM - "Flicker down for the count"
---that is very unfortunate, daniel, but thanks for the update. other posters on here are treating my presence on the site as though i am not a positive contributer. gl 2 you. may all your cards be live and your pots be monsters
Cocaine and crack cocaine are different in that crack is made just like cocaine except that the addition of ether is left out. It supposedly leaves a purer form of the drug resulting in a higher potency. It is called crack because as the rock is heated, it crackles and pops. A little FYI from your local pharmacist who is very bored at work.obv
Wow... it's like Coke is the real thing... they just left the addition of cocaine out.Interesting.
---that is very unfortunate, daniel, but thanks for the update. other posters on here are treating my presence on the site as though i am not a positive contributer. gl 2 you. may all your cards be live and your pots be monsters
What does this have to do with DN's update?
What does this have to do with DN's update?
SHHHH, Dont you know who that is?????IMG_4207.jpg
Cocaine and crack cocaine are different in that crack is made just like cocaine except that the addition of ether is left out. It supposedly leaves a purer form of the drug resulting in a higher potency. It is called crack because as the rock is heated, it crackles and pops. A little FYI from your local pharmacist who is very bored at work.
Crack is not really a purer form of cocaine (estimates are that a crack rock contains anywhere from 75%-90% cocaine, the rest is bicarbonate. That's why it's cheaper than pure cocaine. The reason crack is more addictive and higher "potency" has more to do with the method of delivery. Since it is smoked rather than snorted, the drug reaches the brain much faster. In general, drug forms that cause a more rapid rise in levels of the drug in the brain are more addictive (e.g. heroine vs. morphine, smoking tabacco vs. chewing it). Just a clarification from your local neuroscientist. :club:
Crack is not really a purer form of cocaine (estimates are that a crack rock contains anywhere from 75%-90% cocaine, the rest is bicarbonate. That's why it's cheaper than pure cocaine. The reason crack is more addictive and higher "potency" has more to do with the method of delivery. Since it is smoked rather than snorted, the drug reaches the brain much faster. In general, drug forms that cause a more rapid rise in levels of the drug in the brain are more addictive (e.g. heroine vs. morphine, smoking tabacco vs. chewing it). Just a clarification from your local neuroscientist. :club:
Additionally, crack is (or at least was) more popular in poorer communities, specifically those with higher concentrations of African Americans, while cocaine is (or at least was) more popular with more affluent populations. Students of race and ethnicity often point to the fact that possession of crack has (or at least had) stiffer penalties than possession of cocaine as one major way that the justice system is racist.Just a note from your local political scientologist.
Additionally, crack is (or at least was) more popular in poorer communities, specifically those with higher concentrations of African Americans, while cocaine is (or at least was) more popular with more affluent populations. Students of race and ethnicity often point to the fact that possession of crack has (or at least had) stiffer penalties than possession of cocaine as one major way that the justice system is racist.Just a note from your local political scientologist.
Good point. However since crack has more addictive qualities then cocaine shouldnt it require higher penalties since it has a greater effect on the lives of users. Much the same way herion has higher penalties then weed.Just an addition from your local law student