Apparently, the SkillGames Network (host of GamesGrid Poker among others) is closing down. I remember 2 years ago when GamesGrid tried to make a splash by offering a 1000% sign-up bonus for up to a $500 deposit. Yup, that's $5K in bonus money. I deposited my $500 and dreamt of striking it rich. Unfortunately, there was never more than 4 or 5 tables occupied at any given time. I spent about 2 weeks playing 5/10 LHE (yep, with a $500 BR, what bankroll management?) before I went mostly broke. I then spent the rest of the time playing $10 NL. The software was great, but it was the biggest rock garden I've ever seen. Still, I liked the site and I'm sad to see it go. They had balls giving out that kind of bonus. Yeah, I only cleared about $50 of it. :club:

Dear monkey, It is with great excitement that we can announce that GamesGrid Poker is merging with TonyGPoker on the iPoker Network.Your account is in the process of being moved to the new Poker client and you will be contacted very shortly about how to access the new client and your account.We look forward to you joining us at our new home. Good Luck!
Yup, iPoker.