this is the first min-raise PF i've ever seen from UTG in about 3 orbits of hands. Do i fold AK preflop becaues of this?? I had a good feeling that it was a big pair.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)BB ($3.39)UTG ($3.29)MP ($1.57)CO ($4.37)Button ($4.81)Hero ($4.89)Preflop: Hero is SB with kc.gif, ah.gif. UTG raises to $0.04, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.15, 1 fold, UTG raises to $0.26, Hero calls $0.11.Flop: ($0.54) jc.gif, 5s.gif, 6d.gif(2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $0.26, Hero folds.Final Pot: $0.54

i was asking if i could find a fold after he re-raises me preflop.
not for the min...if he makes a sizeable raise, depending on how you feel about it, i dont have a problem dropping this... *(anyone who saw HSP this week for the $500k buy in watched doyle drop AK to barry's 3bet from the SB like THAT ::snaps fingers:: after flat calling jaime golds raise... he also folded one of my favorite hands vs jaime, whom i hate & think is an insult to the game... which broke my heart... "his is lower doyle shove!!!!" lol)you ARE oop on all subsequent streets, and you technically dont' have a hand just yet....generally as a rule of thumb for me: if i'm a better player (or i at least FEEL like i'm a better player) than my opponent...i dont really like getting into coinflips w/ them... like hardly ever... btw the OP is soooo standard it's unbelievable... i play it exactly the same... OCCASIONALLY i'll flat PF & try to spike the A / K & passive tard my way out of the pot quietly when i miss...