Not 100% Sure We Are All Playing The Same Game

I have never really played a hand like this. Guess we were playing limit holden pf, and donktard holdem post flop. No real reads on the villains. Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$16 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $45.50UTG+1: $98.50CO: $44Hero: $110.50SB: $86.30BB: $80Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is Button with :D :D UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, CO calls, Hero calls, SB raises to $3.5, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, CO raises to $7, Hero calls, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls.Flop: :club::D :D ($42, 6 players)SB checks, BB is all-in $73, 2 folds, CO calls all-in $37, Hero...getting 2-1 on my money.

I fold. The only good situation for you is where they both have better made hands. If either one of them ever shows up with a draw, you are basically drawing dead.

yes definitly fold, too often anybody has a higher flushdraw. with so many people in the pot...
it's not *THAT* often, but the problem is that even if it happens a small % of the time, we're making a mistake because the odds were pretty close to be making the call anyway.

It would be darn pretty unusual for us to have a better than 2:1 chance of winning. Fold.

I fold pre-flop when the re-raise comes back to us. We'd love to see a bloated, multiway flop for "cheap" ($7) on the button, but without closing the action, there's no guarantee of that.

i fold pre-flop. usually with the betting on the flop (divorced from the pre-flop action) we're looking at a made hand vs a good flush draw. since the betting was so strong preflop, I have a harder time putting one of them on two diamonds. if i do call pre-flop, noting i'm most likely to see JJ QQ KK AA AK or AJ from both of them, I don't have a hard time calling on the flop.

The preflop call of 7 is terrible. We have position, but we're facing a raiser who is OOP (generally indictating a good hand) and a limp raiser from the CO. Calling over that is just terrible.Fold the flop like always.

Guess that's what I get for posting before reading everyone else's posts.
Meh, I never remembered their posts anyways, but I just don't think we can assume there's another flush draw out any more than whatever the statistical probabilty of it happening is.Neither of their play is so strikingly like a flush draw that we can deduce it from that.
yes definitly fold, too often anybody has a higher flushdraw. with so many people in the pot...
Or a set, further killing your odds. I fold.Mark