I have a contest for everyone if you are game. Dont know if this has been done before, thought of it while watching food network and they were talking about jack cheese. Try to continuously Hijack this thread. 5 Posts in a row on your topic is a succesful hijack, see how many times you can Hijack, Rejack and Jack it back. Maybe start of with a good old fashioned flame, then switch it up to some PLO strat, and then rag on Helmuth or Duke or something. Now, who's up to it? Who is king of the Jack Offs?

Who do you think will win the Big 10 this year? Boy Michigan looked bad yesterday. Makes it really hard to listen to (or watch) them play. Wanted to cry

my cat's breath smells like cat food
hi supernintendo chalmers
quit copying me. "hey bart, wanna trade belts?""uhh, not really.""why not?""well, yours is just an electrical cord.""hey man, hes ragging on your cord!"
homer: ohh, twenty dollars? i wanted a peanut!homer's brain: homer, twenty dollars can buy lots of peanuts.homer: oh yeah?! explain how!homer's brain: money can be exchanged for goods and services.homer: woohoo!
5 in a row...I win!
How can you "win"? You were just talking to yourself. Oh great now you got someone else talking to you!!! Now you probably will win -- this is terrible. All I wanted to know was who will win the Big 10!?! I know it won't be teneight, so please somebody answer -- or do you think the Pack is better??