*** Official Blackhawks Thread ***

WELCOME TO A NEW ERA!!!!! :club: What an exciting time for the Hawks. The winds of change are blowing through the Windy City this winter. The teams looks good, the young guys look amazing. If you haven't seen Toews goal or Kane's first NHL, against the Avs tonight...here they are.Toews goal was amazing. I'm so happy to finally have a team to be excited about again. They have a shot at the playoffs, but even if they don't, they will still put on a show and it won't be long before they are in the Finals.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Bollig87: You think @88PKane's stick handling video was good, check out my version. Much better.   http://t.co/BuZZ8wOq8X   Boller?

I like you guys, but please stop calling him Kaner.   Thanks.  

so how am I supposed to talk about Penner without Bob making fun of me?

Obv I'm an Avs fan but above all I'm a hockey fan. That Toews goal was as nice a one-man goal as you will ever see. His stickhandling was spectacular. Dare I say... sick?I think it's great the Hawks are finally putting together a good team. The league is a better league when the "Original Six" teams are competitive and get in the playoffs. I hope they make it in (not at the cost of Avs of course though :club: ).

Toews goal was amazing.
Wow, that was a very very impressive goal. I watched a little bit of the game tonight (very rare for me to watch a Chicago game), and I was impressed with what I saw of Kane as well. They are definately a couple players to watch out for.

Holy hell, that Toews goal is incredible. I doubt very seriously that I could get the same 100-1 odds against I took on Chicago to win it all this year anymore, they look damn good. I've been saying since the middle of last season that they'll be this year's post-lockout Sabres, coming out of "nowhere" with a serious chance to make the playoffs.

Holy hell, that Toews goal is incredible.
Equally incredible was the avalanche's defense on that play.I'm happy that the hawks are somewhat close to being competitive again. Blues-Hawks rivalry ftw.
we will school those hawks tonight..Leafs 6 Hawks 2
Pay close attention tonight Serge, you'll actually get to see a team with a future rookie of the year and a bright future. I think it will be a high scoring game, but a close one. These back-to-back games are good learning experiences for the young guys. First back-to-back, they beat the Redwings then Dallas. Who is going to the game?
Pay close attention tonight Serge, you'll actually get to see a team with a future rookie of the year and a bright future. I think it will be a high scoring game, but a close one. These back-to-back games are good learning experiences for the young guys. First back-to-back, they beat the Redwings then Dallas. Who is going to the game?
I am...
What is your prediction for the game?
I think it will be high scoring. The leafs will be looking to roll over a team that they feel is inferior. After a good defensive effort against Florida, the danger is in the d now letting down again. Trying to score goals does not translate into a solid defensive effort. It's usually one way or the other. As for the Hawks, it will be interesting to see if they kids young legs can keep pumping when they're tired. The newly acquired team speed is just the ticket to beat the leafs, if they can summon the effort. Since Toronto is hype central, there will be much talk about Toews and Kane. That may allow some room for some of the other talented Hawks forwards. All in all, it points for me to a high scoring game. I think this one is a one goal difference. If I had to pick a winner, I'd probably go with the Leafs in OT, but I really believe it will be close......

Weeeee! That was some kind of fun. THe young guys look so good, and they are making these vets look good too. Such a difference from last year when they struggled to get goals, now these seem to just turn it on and score in bunches. True, it was against the Leafs, but still, they looked good. :club:

I think it will be high scoring. The leafs will be looking to roll over a team that they feel is inferior. After a good defensive effort against Florida, the danger is in the d now letting down again. Trying to score goals does not translate into a solid defensive effort. It's usually one way or the other. As for the Hawks, it will be interesting to see if they kids young legs can keep pumping when they're tired. The newly acquired team speed is just the ticket to beat the leafs, if they can summon the effort. Since Toronto is hype central, there will be much talk about Toews and Kane. That may allow some room for some of the other talented Hawks forwards. All in all, it points for me to a high scoring game. I think this one is a one goal difference. If I had to pick a winner, I'd probably go with the Leafs in OT, but I really believe it will be close......
Since I'm usually dead wrong.... LOL.... I would like to put on the record that, with the Empty net goal, I called this one pretty much right on the money! That means I can be badass wrong the next couple of times out and still have a shred of credibility!!!! Nice game by the Hawks, btw, they are def an impressive young team
Since I'm usually dead wrong.... LOL.... I would like to put on the record that, with the Empty net goal, I called this one pretty much right on the money! That means I can be badass wrong the next couple of times out and still have a shred of credibility!!!! Nice game by the Hawks, btw, they are def an impressive young team
Easy serge, I'm pretty sure you predicted a close leaf win, lets not spin that into right on the money :club:. Sigh why does Pat Kane have to be too good? Can I pay someone in the chicago area some cash to tanya harding him so we can get him back in London? Ahh well, it was a pleasure to get to see him for 1 year at least, hopefully him and Taowes and maybe another ex-Knight Dave Bolland can really light it up in the future.
Easy serge, I'm pretty sure you predicted a close leaf win, lets not spin that into right on the money :club:. Sigh why does Pat Kane have to be too good? Can I pay someone in the chicago area some cash to tanya harding him so we can get him back in London? Ahh well, it was a pleasure to get to see him for 1 year at least, hopefully him and Taowes and maybe another ex-Knight Dave Bolland can really light it up in the future.
LOL... touche........ Yes, sad to say that the next time you see Pat Kane in London will be the 25th anniversary of that Knights team.... He is sure fun to watch.... hopefully Hawks fans are looking at a couple of years of debating which one is better, Kane or Toews.....
LOL... touche........ Yes, sad to say that the next time you see Pat Kane in London will be the 25th anniversary of that Knights team.... He is sure fun to watch.... hopefully Hawks fans are looking at a couple of years of debating which one is better, Kane or Toews.....
Well considering the team didnt win a thing, I'd say it will more likely be when we hang his jersey in the rafters. With all the talent London keeps stealing our rafters are going to be pretty full in 20 years I think.