Negreanu Open Tonight September 13th 9pm Edt Fcp!

IN.missed last week which was -EV, considering this is the only poker thing I don't play too horribly in.

I havent flopped a set in cash games in 4 days, easily over 2k hands. and easily over 20PPZOOMG!!!! just flopped a set of 6's!!!!! the streak is over
Who says whining doesn't work?Now go whine about your lack of a sex life to some cute Freshman.
So, um, what the hell is the deal with Alan (DNA)? Was the home game thing a joke, or did I miss something?
Apparently a joke cause I usually post this thread first thing on Wednesdays, but spent all day at the doctor with my wife this morning having 4 big metal pins removed from her foot from some foot surgery a few months back, that was fun!Good luck tonight, I'm in.
Apparently the truth, cause I usually post this thread first thing on Wednesdays, but spent all night last night and this morning spooning with my cellmate, Bubba, that was fun!Good luck tonight, I'm in... Bubba's finally out.
FYP
he's not playing in the big game anymore remember?
haha good one :club::D in case u didnt know im not ini dont even have any money of FCP or any site for that matterI just post here