How did you guys feel about HBO's new show?I thought it was pretty dark and twisted-I loved it.Draws a lot of parallels to Six Feet Under in my opinion.A good example of a show that can make you feel very uncomfortable, yet make you laugh and mesmerize you all at once.Very curious to see what happens with his parents.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mrs. Mac!   I'm watching this show finally. Considering my semi-infatuation with Mormonism, I'm surprised it's taken me so long to watch it. Just finished season 2.

you were warned

yeah, most people are boring and lead boring, unremarkable lives. That would make one hell of a show.

How did you guys feel about HBO's new show?I thought it was pretty dark and twisted-I loved it.Draws a lot of parallels to Six Feet Under in my opinion.A good example of a show that can make you feel very uncomfortable, yet make you laugh and mesmerize you all at once.Very curious to see what happens with his parents.
Not having cable, I must ask - any Chloe Sevigny nudity?
  • 2 weeks later...
I don't like it but I can't not watch it
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks to HBO On-Demand, I watched the first 7 episodes over the last two days - and I am completely addicted.

Thanks to HBO On-Demand, I watched the first 7 episodes over the last two days - and I am completely addicted.
I was wondering.. since I haven't tried it yet. When you go back to watch the shows on demand. Do you have to pay like a Pay Per View?
I was wondering.. since I haven't tried it yet. When you go back to watch the shows on demand. Do you have to pay like a Pay Per View?
I think there is some kind of payment involved. In our place though, it is part of the cable subscription, so all the cable on-demand stuff is free

Great show. I cought a 60 minutes special about some polygamists, very interesting. By the way, none of them were nearly as attractive as the wives on Big Love. So if the life seems kinda cool to you think again. If you would like to read an excellent book on Mormanism I suggest "Under the BAnner of Heaven" by John Krackaur. (sp?) Very eye opening to the roots of this religion. My take was that John Smith was a horn dog who suddenly had a "vision" and decided that the lord wanted us to have plural wives.... And taking plural wives IS in their scripture, I guess they just ignore it. This pisses certain Mormans off, who form their own groups, etc. If there are any Mormans here feel free to correct me, or comment on the Krackaur book, which paints Mormanism in a pretty poor light.

Yes they had her bare breasts bouncing up and down in this weeks episode as she rode Bill.. So you finally got your Chloe nudity :club:
Yes they had her bare breasts bouncing up and down in this weeks episode as she rode Bill.. So you finally got your Chloe nudity :club:
I had never heard of her or seen any of her work... and before the nudity scene, the show did a good job of making her look very plain janeish... but she looking pretty fing good in that scene :D
  • 1 year later...

I thought that Roman character was creepy but that Green guy makes him look like a light weight. Those women he has doing his bidding are fugly. You think that Alby will end up butt****ing some drifter this season?