Is it me or are hole-cards being dealt a little different? Seriously. I havent played for a week. Sorry if this has already been talked about. I got nothing w/ the "search" button.

Its hard to explain. For example: on Partypoker you hear a small thump when hole cards are being dealt. Well on stars there has never been any sound but just the manner in which they are dealt. I'va played a million hands on stars so when something is different, I can tell. Study how they are dealt & let me know.

Its hard to explain. For example: on Partypoker you hear a small thump when hole cards are being dealt. Well on stars there has never been any sound but just the manner in which they are dealt. I'va played a million hands on stars so when something is different, I can tell. Study how they are dealt & let me know.
I think i might know what you mean.. if i remember right.. before the cards would come out one at a time.. kinda slow.. now it seems like they are just kinda spread through the table.. and are dealt faster... i know what you mean..something seems different

I played in a live tournament and I let the floorperson know that my dealer just dealt counterclockwise. He said, "what do you mean?" And I told him, "Pretend that the button is in the one seat. He dealt to the ten seat, nine, eight... You know; he dealt in reverse order." The floorperson then said, "That's what I was afraid you were going to say."

I played in a live tournament and I let the floorperson know that my dealer just dealt counterclockwise. He said, "what do you mean?" And I told him, "Pretend that the button is in the one seat. He dealt to the ten seat, nine, eight... You know; he dealt in reverse order." The floorperson then said, "That's what I was afraid you were going to say."
Good thing he didn't say, "It's all random anyway."

they get dealt out super fast now, but only for turbo tournaments, from what I can tell.edit: check that, I'm playing a $11 Turbo DS to sunday million and they are being dealt normally, with the ch-ch-ch-ch sound.

I know precisely what you are referring to. It only seemed to be happening in turbo sats, but then I was at two tables, one dealt fine, as in all the cards were dealt around the table one at a time. Then all the cards were dealt at together, as in two to each person, arriving at the same time.

Is it me or are hole-cards being dealt a little different? Seriously. I havent played for a week. Sorry if this has already been talked about. I got nothing w/ the "search" button.
Yes the cards are being dealt differently. There was a software update about a week ago, and they obviously "tweaked" the graphics on the deal. It's faster and looks slightly different and sounds slightly different. It's not your imagination.