Ftops Event #5

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was seriously thinking about playing this in the week leading up to it. Then I lost 20% of my roll, mostly taking bad beat after bad beat in LHE. I decided not to risk 20% of my remaining roll on one tourney. GL to all of you though, wish I could be there with ya.

in
did you sat in or direct buy? do you even play sats these days highroller?
I was seriously thinking about playing this in the week leading up to it. Then I lost 20% of my roll, mostly taking bad beat after bad beat in LHE. I decided not to risk 20% of my remaining roll on one tourney. GL to all of you though, wish I could be there with ya.
i'm doing the smart thing and risking myentire shriveled bankroll on a few FTOPS tourneys :club:

some interesting tables so far.we've got hoosier sitting with andy bloch at #55. took a rough beat, down to 2145.msals up at 65, staniv up at 43, chamonyn up at 78, BMH playing with FCP pariah Absolute at 31. apparently Absolute is now working for Bluff magazine.also checkymcfold has *censored* chips at 26.edit - ProfessorNo2 aka SmuggyPants even at #71, sitting with current (early) CL

in and a certified HORSE doooonk wheeeeeeeeee

in and a certified HORSE doooonk wheeeeeeeeee
nice to see you join my club :club:.. donkstruck my way to 12th in the summer ftops horse event looool

really don't feel like working, so i'll do what i can:troyomac (61) - 4685 after a bit pot with tens fullpupsta (61) - 3362TheWacoKidd (42) - 2375 - sitting with gankProfessorNo2 (71) - 2285 - sitting with CLmsals (68) - 3435 - sn is pocketrockets11checkymcfold (26) - goodChamonyn (78) - 2030 - sitting with Miconchucksty (31) - 2300 - blackmetalhead, sitting with Absolutestaniv (43) - 3485 - sitting with ImperiumHoosieralum (55) - 2005 - sitting with Andy BlochTremomey (37) - 2740

really don't feel like working, so i'll do what i can:troyomac (61) - 4685 after a bit pot with tens fullpupsta (61) - 3362TheWacoKidd (42) - 2375 - sitting with gankProfessorNo2 (71) - 2285 - sitting with CLmsals (68) - 4695 - sn is pocketrockets11checkymcfold (26) - goodChamonyn (78) - 2030 - sitting with Miconchucksty (31) - 2300 - blackmetalhead, sitting with Absolutestaniv (43) - 3485 - sitting with ImperiumHoosieralum (55) - 2005 - sitting with Andy BlochTremomey (37) - 2740
FYPlol i fcked that up, just wanted to bold mine, whatevs

4257 at first break...nothing too interesting, rivered a flush in stud for a decent pot....had quad fives in holdem 2nd or 3rd hand of the tourney...decently big o8 hand that i should've scooped but the guy with 4 spades hits his flush when i have 2 spades as well for the split pot...other than that, just arguing with troyomac for which one of us sucks at stud more.

4,822 @ the first break... overall so far so good, couple of beats swung my way, a couple the other way, could have a lot more, could have a little less, guess that's what limits all about lol

at first break:troyomac (61) - 4470pupsta (61) - 4257TheWacoKidd (42) - 2505ProfessorNo2 (71) - 1935msals (68) - 4822 - sn is pocketrockets11checkymcfold (26) - *censored*Chamonyx (78) - 2105chucksty (31) -720 - blackmetalheadstaniv (43) -4622Tremomey (37) - 2630 - saw you miss a million outs that hand and get scooped by a pair of 7s. rough.Hoosieralum (55) -1870 - sitting with a shortstacked Andy Bloch (bounty time!)WinnerFish (Observer): hey Hoosier, what's your name on stars?HoosierAlum: jdepa01fcpDealer: B_O_K_E has timed outDealer: dppic42 wins the pot (170)SHiFtYFiNGeR: bloch do u play on pokerstars?HoosierAlum: meh just a few tourneys a nightHoosierAlum: oh lolstan - i think imperium is a big p5'er. which means he's good at NLHE probably, but not necessarily anything else. someone mentioned he recently won a triple crown.