Anybody else on here think it would be a good idea to have something like "the well" from 2+2?If you don't know what that is its just a thread devoted to people asking the bigger name players on here (bkice, hoosieralum, chucksty, prtypsux, etc...) how they got to where they are now, how much they play a week, etc...Here is sbrugby's (Aba20 on 2+2) "well" threadhttp://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...rt=all&vc=1I just thought it would be a good way for newer members to find out more about these guys and for them to share their insight with the community.

yo no soy ma dinerosoy capitan soy capitan soy capitanbaaaa la bamba
I think that's:"yo no soy marinero. Yo no soy marinero, soy capitan, soy capitan, soy capitan"or"I am not a sailor, I am a captain.""Yours would be "I am not money" or something like that.But maybe you knew that and it's an inside joke...
good idea for the op's topic imo. :club:
I was thinking maybe we could have one of the moderators choose a bigger name on this site once or twice a month to do thisBasically the format is just us ask them various poker-related questions and they try to answer as many as they can for like an hour or so
I was thinking maybe we could have one of the moderators choose a bigger name on this site once or twice a month to do thisBasically the format is just us ask them various poker-related questions and they try to answer as many as they can for like an hour or so
If I can do the interviews in person (especially those living in Vegas ala ChuckSty) via FCP funded backing I'd be down. js
I like the ideaand Ron's seranade
it was nice...anyway here's just a tentative list of guys that i think would make good candidates for this:HoosierAlumMsalsBKiCeRdogLooshlePrtyPsuxPMJackson21ChuckstyJordanZach6668ActuaryThese are the bigger names that i know of on here and is not by any means a complete list. If anyone has any suggestions as to who they think would make a good contribution, please post their names.Hopefully we can get this thing going in the next few weeks

I like the idea a bunch, maybe a section where anyone who want's some input on thier game could also post their screen name up and people who play with them can discuss their plays, etc

I think that's:"yo no soy marinero. Yo no soy marinero, soy capitan, soy capitan, soy capitan"or"I am not a sailor, I am a captain.""Yours would be "I am not money" or something like that.But maybe you knew that and it's an inside joke...
nah, I was just spelling it phonetically. I haven't heard the song in a while and wasn't positive, and was too lazy to look it up. I can translate it a little. Very little.
I like the ideaand Ron's seranade
thanks sugar tits./channeling Mel Gibson/