Presenting the winning team in the 100k stakeaments competiton:Orion071 (Raleigh)YoungStunna7 (Hoffman Estates)anakedcowboy (dallas)SilentPhenom (Johnston)gibler321 (56ACE)BogiePutt (FCP Sandwedge)danny2271 (perris)jburn812 (East Stroudsburg)stevielarson (Ottawa)litlebullet (Albuquerque)We will win, and talking shit is encouraged. Have at it kids!***Stakes have been shipped to those who didn't have NO STAKE next to their name. If you haven't registered, please do so immediately. If you can't make it PM me asap so I can pick someone up off waivers.***

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hereby pledge 10% of any winnings over $100 to be devided up by members of my team, plus an additional 5% to our leader Aasnake88.

JUST ONE HOUR TO GO!!!!HERE'S THE DEAL...TAKE OUT ANY TEAM CAPTAIN $20TAKE OUT ANY OPPOSING TEAM PLAYER $10IF I FINAL TABLE (LOL) 10% GETS SHARED EQUALLY WITH THE TEAM.I'll stop yelling now...BUT I'M JUST SO GOSH DARN EXCITED!!!GIVE 'EM HELL BOATAMENTERS!Oh, and sandwege wins for sig of the day!Oh #2, for those you you who have been staked...it's 50/50 +stakeback. So standard.

JUST ONE HOUR TO GO!!!!IF ANYONE FINAL TABLE (LOL) 10% GETS SHARED EQUALLY WITH THE TEAM.
can we do that? I'd agree to it.
I think it's total cashes.
Cool. I was just concerned that my team would get like 4 people at the final table but you guys would be all, 'No you totally lost cuz we had more people come in the top 83% than you did,' or some such ridiculous way of trying to steal my $50 :club:.

table 908too weak??PokerStars Game #11450409943: Tournament #57262281, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2007/08/12 - 15:31:15 (ET)Table '57262281 908' 9-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: SEGoalieman (3000 in chips) Seat 2: stevielarson (2980 in chips) Seat 3: Fakowie (3020 in chips) Seat 4: ibo_88 (3000 in chips) Seat 5: thesheikster (3000 in chips) Seat 6: BILLYMANTN (3000 in chips) Seat 7: texpert (3000 in chips) Seat 8: TheAngel83 (3000 in chips) is sitting outSeat 9: janihani (2980 in chips) Fakowie: posts small blind 10ibo_88: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to stevielarson [Js Jd]thesheikster: folds BILLYMANTN: folds texpert: raises 40 to 60TheAngel83: folds janihani: folds SEGoalieman: folds stevielarson: raises 120 to 180Fakowie: folds ibo_88: folds texpert: calls 120*** FLOP *** [7d As Ac]texpert: checks stevielarson: bets 250texpert: calls 250*** TURN *** [7d As Ac] [4c]texpert: checks stevielarson: checks *** RIVER *** [7d As Ac 4c] [Td]TheAngel83 has returnedtexpert: bets 2570 and is all-instevielarson: folds texpert collected 890 from pottexpert: doesn't show hand *** SUMMARY ***Total pot 890 | Rake 0 Board [7d As Ac 4c Td]Seat 1: SEGoalieman folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: stevielarson (button) folded on the RiverSeat 3: Fakowie (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 4: ibo_88 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 5: thesheikster folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: BILLYMANTN folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: texpert collected (890)Seat 8: TheAngel83 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: janihani folded before Flop (didn't bet)

I've got WhatarunAA sitting on my leftedit: Comcast went down on second hand. Had to switch to emergency internet (Verizon), so I cant open a lot of tables to rail.

Announcements