SB is sooooper weak/passiveUTG is new to the tablePokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (5 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($7.52)Button ($7.13)SB ($5.09)BB ($3.12)UTG ($7.55)Preflop: Hero is MP with Aspade.gif, Jheart.gif. UTG calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.22, Button calls $0.22, SB calls $0.20, 1 fold, UTG calls $0.17.Flop: ($0.93) 9club.gif, 8spade.gif, 4club.gif(4 players)SB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks, Button checks.Turn: ($0.93) Tdiamond.gif(4 players)SB bets $0.15, UTG calls $0.15, Hero calls $0.15, Button calls $0.15.River: ($1.53) Qheart.gif(4 players)SB bets $0.5, UTG raises to $1.55, Hero calls $1.55, Button folds, SB raises to $4.72, UTG calls $3.17, Hero calls $3.17.Final Pot: $15.69

You're going to miss a hell of a lot more than you hit so if thats how you want to play then fold preflop.
So how do i adjust to those that call me /w T-6 on a 8-7-K board if i have AJ and c-bet?Do i bet the turn more often if it's a harmless card?
So how do i adjust to those that call me /w T-6 on a 8-7-K board if i have AJ and c-bet?Do i bet the turn more often if it's a harmless card?
In this hand on this flop, the hand that turns out to be the nuts would fold on the flop to a cbet. Also, cbets don't have to work every time to be profitable. Even if you don't have the best hand on the flop, people that are weak preflop and catch a piece of the flop often lead themselves vuneralbe to redraws and don't know when to give up when cards that beat then come later on. When you cbet you have several ways to win.

The advice that's been posted for this hand has been terrible. Opening with AJo here is very, very standard. I wouldn't have changed a thing aside from the size of the opener, which is a minor quibble (I would've made it 5x bb). C-betting this fold would've been horrendous. You're spewing money if you're c-betting into three players; doing that on a regular basis is a gigantic leak. OP, this hand is fine.

The advice that's been posted for this hand has been terrible. Opening with AJo here is very, very standard. I wouldn't have changed a thing aside from the size of the opener, which is a minor quibble (I would've made it 5x bb). C-betting this fold would've been horrendous. You're spewing money if you're c-betting into three players; doing that on a regular basis is a gigantic leak. OP, this hand is fine.
funny i said hand was standard and c-betting is an option. it's not a ginormous leak. it's dependent. i wouldn't do it but i'm weak/tight.did i really have to add sw to my second post?????
Agreed.
The advice that's been posted for this hand has been terrible. Opening with AJo here is very, very standard. I wouldn't have changed a thing aside from the size of the opener, which is a minor quibble (I would've made it 5x bb). C-betting this flop would've been horrendous. You're spewing money if you're c-betting into three players; doing that on a regular basis is a gigantic leak. OP, this hand is fine.
FYP
I agree.

Ok. some good and bad advice here as said.raise preflop standardI wouldnt Cbet eitherI would raise the turn tho.and that shold make the river betting differenthowever as played, I think you're behind here vs the repop.