I'm shortstack with about 44K. Blinds will be 4K/8K antes 400. If I can get to top 5 I think I can take it down. Wish me luck, Gotta represent FCP!! Winner gets 1500

Railing, and nice with the 72 - that's what he gets for limping aces.
Yeah...when that 2 came on turn...i was golden :)100K4th out of 8

Go Kuge go!!!I'm railing, but you can't hear it cuz Lee Jones stole my chat.And Kuge moves into 2nd place. Nice!Man this game is sweeeet, prize pool is less than $2,000 from buy-ins, but with $5,000 added. Take it down man!

Go Kuge go!!!I'm railing, but you can't hear it cuz Lee Jones stole my chat.
I get mine back August 26th. CANT WAIT.

6 to 3 handed endgame is my strongest game in NLHE tourney play. Lets hope I keep dominating now, until I blow it HU

I get mine back August 26th. CANT WAIT.
Dude, I think I'm gonna get mine banned forever. Have been on a sick run since it was banned a week or so ago, and I honestly think it might be partially due to the fact that I can't talk anymore.
Dude, I think I'm gonna get mine banned forever. Have been on a sick run since it was banned a week or so ago, and I honestly think it might be partially due to the fact that I can't talk anymore.
I got mine revoked for calling someone a "lucky ba st ard"... and since then i've been on a horrible streak. (that was 8 monthes ago or so) yeah i had some ups and downs... but man, do I miss berating people's play. I miSS miss MISS miss it.EDIT: this was, ofcourse, after getting 4 warnings.