monday night football -- insomniac bowl on abc

Are you kidding me?? Packers v. RavensSomething has to be done. This happens every year. They need to work in some flexability into their schedule, especially for late in the season.Even without the flexability, it was a terrible pick for a Monday Night game. Granted, it didn't look at the beginning of the season that this game would be such a complete snoozer, and I understand that Greenbay and Favre are good draws. But still wouldn't you have picked one of these games to be played on MNf. Colts v. SD both teams considered superbowl contenders, best QB, 2 top RBs, best TE, top WR.Cowboys v. Redskins this is always a safe pick, this game will be watched regardless of recordsNew England v. Tampa Bay doesn't look as good now, but these are the last 2 teams to win the superbowl. Pittsburgh v. Minnisota Pitt is a superbowl contender and minnisota was figured to be vying for conference championship.Denver and Buffalo, both solid teams last year. even Philadelphia and St. Louis both won playoff games last year. sorry for the rant but I was wanting to see a good game tonight.