• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

My first FYP, I think :club:.
Western conference games lack intensity. It could just be the TV production on the channels that I get to watch Western conference games on (namely Sportsnet West).
Western conference games lack intensity. It could just be the TV production on the channels that I get to watch Western conference games on (namely Sportsnet West).
I can't even think of a response to that.
It's painful to watch a Pheonix hockey game.But it's pure agony when they show the coach, and he looks like a deer in the headlights.
I agree with this, but it has also been agony to watch a once proud franchise like the Bruins wander around aimlessly for the past 5 seasons, or the once dominate Islanders become a laughing stock.
I agree with this, but it has also been agony to watch a once proud franchise like the Bruins wander around aimlessly for the past 5 seasons, or the once dominate Islanders become a laughing stock.
same with the blackhawks :club:
He's no Lubomir.
Franky hits better and more.Ummmm...Marian Hossa is "deceptively" the most entertaining offensive player to watch from a skill perspective.

I'm so tired of commentators saying 'Oh, his stick exploded. That's why these composite sticks are a problem'. The composites are better, lighter, and provide a much harder shot. Wood sticks broke every bit as much, you could just get away with playing with a broken wood stick because it didn't split into two pieces.

I'll add the Oilers to this list. Since the All-Star Break its been all down hill and with Ryan Smyth gone their is nothing to get excited about.
:club: you really think the Oiler situtation is even close to the Blackhawks siutation? They were in the finals last year!
It's painful to watch a Pheonix hockey game.But it's pure agony when they show the coach, and he looks like a deer in the headlights.
agreed. I don't like seeing Gretzky in such a vulnerable light.