• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I find this very disturbing. Can’t tell the difference? It was the Korean team   https://www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/soccer/2018/6/18/17474438/south-korea-sweden-world-cup-trick-jersey-numbers

A whole lot of people in this world could learn a thing or two from the Japanese team.

I love the world cup. The timing of the games is going to make it really difficult to watch much this year though.

that was a CRACKER of a game

Wayne/Gamblers:

I took France to win it all

I blew the Morocco-Egypt game, but I hit the tie on SPA-POR

I had morocco -5 and the over. :/. Won my other 4 bets so far.

that was a CRACKER of a game

Wayne/Gamblers:

I took France to win it all

I blew the Morocco-Egypt game, but I hit the tie on SPA-POR

I couldnt take France. I want some odds

I don’t care even at all. I should care because it’s amazing, and I used to watch religiously with my grandfather, but I don’t care at all anymore.

This has been Bad Opinions with DannyG. Tune in next week for my NHL prospect update!

ABC News

Verified account

@ABC

2h2 hours ago

More

NEW: Agency that monitors earthquakes in Mexico said an “artificial quake” was registered in Mexico City, possibly caused by “massive jumps during the goal from the Mexico national soccer team.”

Mexico upset reigning World Cup champion Germany 1-0. https://abcn.ws/2t5wez8

Good for them. You would hate to travel all that way and see no goals. Must be great to watch your country play in the WC for the 1st time and score their first ever WC goal against a favorite.

Good for them. Hate to travel all that way to watch your country play in the WC for the 1st time and score their first ever WC goal against a favorite.

agree!

Id go nuts if Armenia was in the WC, and Id pay stupid amounts to go and watch in person. And then, Id take any kind of positive news. lol

agree!

Id go nuts if Armenia was in the WC, and Id pay stupid amounts to go and watch in person. And then, Id take any kind of positive news. lol

It’s gonna happen. Plan your trip now. 2026. With the finals expanding to 48 teams it can happen.

Can you imagine an Armenia soccer game in LA? It’s gonna happen

It’s gonna happen. Plan your trip now. 2026. With the finals expanding to 48 teams it can happen.

Can you imagine an Armenia soccer game in LA? It’s gonna happen

sorry, not LA. I need to get a ticket or 4. Farther from Glendale, the better.

I'll take a game in Edmonton, or hell, I would have gone to Russia....or ill go to Qatar if they pull off a miracle. lol

sorry, not LA. I need to get a ticket or 4. Farther from Glendale, the better.

I'll take a game in Edmonton, or hell, I would have gone to Russia....or ill go to Qatar if they pull off a miracle. lol

I’m being selfish. A game in La would be amazing for us here. We might fill 90000 Armenians inside a stadium.