Our new keeper league, the FCFL run by rinswun, just crowned its first ever champ, Dubey.

Destroyed me in the final 166 to 124.

Congrats Dave!

Looking forward to years of memories in the FCFL thread like we have had in the FCHL.

• Like 2

Our new keeper league, the FCFL run by rinswun, just crowned its first ever champ, Dubey.

Destroyed me in the final 166 to 124.

Congrats Dave!

Looking forward to years of memories in the FCFL thread like we have had in the FCHL.

Congrats Dave.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Was the plan to have the entry/junior draft in the offseason, before the main auction in Aug/Sept?

I was watching the draft last night getting excited for the Bucs, and then recalled our league. Never done a minor league NFL draft before, this will be fun.

Thanks for reminding me guys. The spreadsheet is updated on my work laptop , which doesn't allow me to access Google sheets. I'll transfer to my iPad this evening so all can view. We can start drafting soon after that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey folks, I started a few threads over at the FCFL forums to get the offseason rolling. I'll be at-least temporarily taking over administrative duties for the league since Ollie is really busy with work.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...