*****official Carolina Hurricanes Thread*****

flair1.jpgWOOO2-0 to start the season. Two comeback wins and one in Tampa where we have played terribly as of late. Sergei Samsonov may be old, but he is playing extremely well right now.
  • Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will indeed bring my A game tonight my friend.   My A game consists of:   6:30pm: Get home, have dinner 6:55pm: Set up the IPad/bigscreen/laying on the couch like a lazy piece of sh*t design mo

Hurricanes taking applications for general manager job through Twitter   https://www.nhl.com/...0?tid=281396148     Those of you in the AHL, I will be using you guys as references, thanks! (And

Did Tlusty bring his own erotic photos?

He is going to be 30 at the end of the month. Not exactly young for the NHL
I dont think 30 is old anymore...a lot of guys are playing into their late 30s now...and a select few into early 40s..and one particular dinosaur is 46...in the past 30 was definetely old, now not so much...IMO
How are you liking Sutter?
So far so good. Ill be interested to see if he gets more shifts as the season goes on. He is currently on the fourth line, and he wont break the first three lines barring an injury. Ill be interested to see what Laviolette will do with him as the season progresses and he gets more experience

Only saw bits and pieces due to a meeting that made me miss all of the second period and all but the last two minutes of the third period. From what I saw:-Detroit's fore checking is FAR superior to Carolina's-Detroit won every single free puck-Detroit wanted it more-Carolina missed a couple of opportunities early, which you cant do against a team like DetroitSucks, but at least its only one game

what happened to Ruutu?
They were very vague about his injury. Apparently it happened on Wednesday, but they said it wasnt his groin, which was causing him problems during the preseason. My guess was that they decided to hold him out to make sure he is fully healthy for the long road trip the team is currently on

Talk about winning one you shouldnt have. Anaheim outplayed us so badly and we had two lucky bounces go our way. Ill take 3 out of 4 points on the California stretch

Talk about winning one you shouldnt have. Anaheim outplayed us so badly and we had two lucky bounces go our way. Ill take 3 out of 4 points on the California stretch
Outshot 10-4 in the third. Leighton was moving really well.nm on the shot diagram lol
Outshot 10-4 in the third. Leighton was moving really well.nm on the shot diagram lol
He played extremely well. Will be a solid backup this year.As for the shots, you also have to realize that one of them was the empty net goal from Staal that was a clear out luckshot