Commerce or Bike?

this summer while at the legends tourney, I went to the commerce one day to play a weekly 330 buy in 300rb nl tourney or something like that. Anyhow I didn't win. There was about 60 people at he commerce, weak, weak field, I was a liitle fired up from some kid who wanted to fight me at my first table and I was having problems letting go. When I got back to the bike my buddy was outside and we started talking and he couldn't believe I would play the commerce tourney and not the 500 or 1000 tourney at the bike. I explained my reasoning, less players, less skill,little bankroll. He went on to explian his opinion by pointing to a trash can and getting into the focus of the trash can, it's a trash can mark, one trash can, all you need be concerned with is that trash can, not the other 400 players. It was a little deeper than that but that was the gist of it. While I understand this concept, I still wasn't sure which one I should have done that day. Irealize there is no clear cut answers but would like to hear others opinion. !. bike, top players, lots of them and little bankroll or commerce, 60 people , some really horrible play, 40k for first.

I think the difference was the tim you went, If you go to Commerce durning there big tourneys all the better players are there. Your choice of competition was probably right all the better players being at the Legends tourney probably did mean a easier game at commerce (minus the bingo players). I have never played the 300 weekly at commerce, I do know the 100 no limit table seem alot easier or smarter i should say if you play tight you can do okay there. The 100 no limit at bike you get alot of chasing with terrible hands. I always win at commerce on the no limit but I tend to play tight anyways in cash games. Well i guess im done rambling LOL Johnny Boy