Sports Betting Challenge Thread

Post all your bets here from day to day. I guess it's fair to say that most should expect to police this on our own as the forum is not gonna be responsible for it. Basically, make sure you are making bets you feel comfortable taking with people. Hopefully this will cut down on a little bit of the betting threads and we can just manage them in here.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

This is definitely a great idea, I think Kobe is going to cry when he didn't think of this one
I told him to make it over AIM a couple days ago and he didn't. Wanted to get it done as we keep posting tons of sports bet threads in GenPo. Hopefully this gets to stay here in GenPo.
I dont like this at all, keep the threads separate every weekend at least...I don't want to wade through a ton of crap to find the games I want to bet on.
THIS
<3 betting the NBA... usually a sweat right to the final tick...gg bbgun
prob not smart betting against the defending champs and laying points to boot...oh well, gg.You wanna just send me $10 and that will cover your entry for the main event pool?
prob not smart betting against the defending champs and laying points to boot...oh well, gg.You wanna just send me $10 and that will cover your entry for the main event pool?
doneshippled

I want the PACERS vs the suns on wednesday night.for 10 ftp bux. any takers? tuesday night line is pacers +3.5 im cool with that.

I dont like this at all, keep the threads separate every weekend at least...I don't want to wade through a ton of crap to find the games I want to bet on.
this is why i didnt create this thread, it will work in the beginning and then slowly die down
I want the PACERS vs the suns on wednesday night.for 10 ftp bux. any takers? tuesday night line is pacers +3.5 im cool with that.
i'd love to take the bet. how do you want to do this?
i'd love to take the bet. how do you want to do this?
later tonight after the game, one of us transfers the other 10 bux on fulltilt. my name is bigpotscott.
Betting on the NBA is like playing 3 card poker at Binions.....a slow death of the bankroll.
NOT TRUE at all. If u do research and know the game u can def be a winner. Football is by far the WORST sport to bet. It's because ur a heat fan..:club:
Money on stars is a little hurting because I suck but if you want to do $10, I'll take Cleveland. Line is still the same. Just checked.Nando
No offense Nando but I can't take bets from someone whom I've never seen post. I don't mind taking either side, but I wouldn't want to freeroll someone.
No offense Nando but I can't take bets from someone whom I've never seen post. I don't mind taking either side, but I wouldn't want to freeroll someone.
nando is good for it, we've booked bets numerous times.im also looking to play the browns -3 for up to 125 tonightid also like to book utah vs tcu tonight +2 for 50
later tonight after the game, one of us transfers the other 10 bux on fulltilt. my name is bigpotscott.
haha i totally forgot.. EDIT: you are a man of your word. thanks for the ship.