Protege Live Webcast: Starting Time Changed

The Protege Final Table LIVE WEBCAST has been pushed back a bit from 12:00pm to 1:30pm-2:00pm EST.We apologize for the short delay, we're looking forward to a great event!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Protege Final Table LIVE WEBCAST has been pushed back a bit from 12:00pm to 1:30pm-2:00pm EST.We apologize for the short delay, we're looking forward to a great event!
no need for an apology,just get your asses in gear

Is there going to be just video or sound included in the webcast as well?

Is there going to be just video or sound included in the webcast as well?
This is FCP man..Daniel will probably come to your house and serve drinks.

Hey, is there anything that I need to do to receive the live feed? I'm sitting at the screen that says, "Live video will be available today...". Will the live video appear automatically when it starts, or do I need to refresh my screen over and over?Thanks!

If GMT is west coast or mountain time it's 10:30 - 11 am, which is just about to pass...I think daniel should have a good excuse for this in his blog, but somehow I think he's having trouble waking up...

We will begin shortly everyone, again we apologize for the delay. As soon it gets going I'll be sure to post when the video is now live.Yes you will need to hit refresh in order to pick up the video signal. The players are just getting in their seats now.Cheers,Gov

We will begin shortly everyone, again we apologize for the delay. As soon it gets going I'll be sure to post when the video is now live.Yes you will need to hit refresh in order to pick up the video signal. The players are just getting in their seats now.Cheers,Gov
Is it taking a while to seat the old guy?
RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE....wow... i was right about it starting 3-4...I hope...if it's after 4 i'm leaving
You don't have the feed yet? I do. But I'm not sure that it's the right one. I'm seeing a live shot of Phil Hellmuth looking in the mirror and he keeps saying, "I love you. You're the best!" over and over and over again.