Ivey Vs. Jdags

Nuts handFull Tilt Poker Game #1035379442: Table Halbert (heads up) - $300/$600 - No Limit Hold'em - 22:00:24 ET - 2006/09/24 (partial)jdubshady (Observer): wowjmastar (Observer): ALL HAIL THE BEARSBigPunBB (Observer): BENGALSFanshawe26 (Observer): uh ohReinders (Observer): where is this table?CityBear (Observer): if the bears score 30 IT'S OVERAL CHESS (Observer): dags is a relentless little ho, isn't he?AAbabe (Observer): yes!!!!!!Reinders (Observer): in the lobby?AAbabe (Observer): all in phillyMubik (Observer): SHHHHHHHHPhil Ivey raises to $43,200TexasDolly11 (Observer): call thatChaser55 (Observer): KJepeddy1 (Observer): thats sad, lions are one of the worst, and seattle couldn't compete with themDeanerVT (Observer): yes!!John DAgostino raises to $63,598.50, and is all injdubshady (Observer): holy $!#@Fanshawe26 (Observer): wowPhil Ivey calls $20,398.50John DAgostino shows [Kd Kc]Phil Ivey shows [Ad Ah]OSUAce (Observer): wowjdubshady (Observer): omgsupastar17 (Observer): SFLDFJASDS*** TURN *** [As Jd Kh] [Ks]Acenit (Observer): wowwwusctrunks (Observer): wowNikolai Gogol (Observer): ohhhsupastar17 (Observer): FJLASFJSATexasDolly11 (Observer): DAMNJon_the_swan (Observer): YESsupastar17 (Observer): FJLSAFJDABOOTAZ (Observer): WOWFanshawe26 (Observer): %$&@!AAbabe (Observer): OMFGCheterson21 (Observer): WOWsupastar17 (Observer): SJ*** RIVER *** [As Jd Kh Ks] [Td]Nothern Lights (Observer): OGMJAM1980 (Observer): IF THE COLTS SUCK WHO;S GOODjdubshady (Observer): omgKuato (Observer): wowGoCardsGo (Observer): ouchsupastar17 (Observer): JASFDJSAFJPhotonik (Observer): wowmictilt (Observer): OMGDahnamics (Observer): ohhhhhhhNothern Lights (Observer): OGMOMGMFGNikolai Gogol (Observer): oomgAcenit (Observer): omgsupastar17 (Observer): LSAFJSAusctrunks (Observer): WOWoverbet56 (Observer): wowJon_the_swan (Observer): ohhhhNothern Lights (Observer): sKIDOGJjdfgJohn DAgostino shows four of a kind, Kingswitheld (Observer): ouchMONEYSUNSHINE (Observer): wowPhil Ivey shows a full house, Aces full of KingsNikolai Gogol (Observer): dsfmksdjmgfddrew_1790 (Observer): so brutalpocketrockets11 (Observer): i rapeJohn DAgostino wins the pot ($137,996.50) with four of a kind, Kingssupastar17 (Observer): LASFJbruschifan (Observer): wowNikolai Gogol (Observer): hfdknfdgfdSoxFan_86 (Observer): ahhhhhhhhhTexasDolly11 (Observer): oh !%#%tiltmeplz (Observer): NOOOOOOOOOOMista_Keen (Observer): ouchNikolai Gogol (Observer): gfEl Subestimado (Observer): OMFGNikolai Gogol (Observer): dfkBoatontheturn (Observer): wowNikolai Gogol (Observer): djzNikolai Gogol (Observer): gfkdjgkMister MudFlap (Observer): jesusslam14meplz (Observer): wowwwwwwwwwwwwGoCardsGo (Observer): wowChaser55 (Observer): OMGNothern Lights (Observer): dskkgdjfAL CHESS (Observer): omgNikolai Gogol (Observer): fdzjgfdgkjfdsupastar17 (Observer): OSDFJSAFJClaytonj83 (Observer): oh sh.itJumpman16 (Observer): hahaToLowNoma (Observer): WOWNikolai Gogol (Observer): gjkfdgjkfd'gj*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $137,997 | Rake $0.50Board: [As Jd Kh Ks Td]Seat 1: Phil Ivey (big blind) showed [Ad Ah] and lost with a full house, Aces full of KingsSeat 2: John DAgostino (small blind) showed [Kd Kc] and won ($137,996.50) with four of a kind, Kings

So sick.Board: [As Jd Kh Ks Td]Seat 1: Phil Ivey (big blind) showed [Ad Ah] and lost with a full house, Aces full of KingsSeat 2: John DAgostino (small blind) showed [Kd Kc] and won ($137,996.50) with four of a kind, Kings

Phil Ivey and John D'Agostino are playing head up $300/$600 NLHE on FT right now if anyone wants to rail. Should be an interesting match. Both are sitting with about $60k.
Wow Dags had pocket Kings, Ivey had Pocket Aces, both hit trips on the flop. Got it all in the middle, Dags hit quads on the turn!
Nuts handFull Tilt Poker Game #1035379442: Table Halbert (heads up) - $300/$600 - No Limit Hold'em - 22:00:24 ET - 2006/09/24 (partial)Phil Ivey raises to $43,200John DAgostino raises to $63,598.50, and is all inPhil Ivey calls $20,398.50John DAgostino shows [Kd Kc]Phil Ivey shows [Ad Ah]*** TURN *** [As Jd Kh] [Ks]*** RIVER *** [As Jd Kh Ks] [Td]John DAgostino shows four of a kind, KingsPhil Ivey shows a full house, Aces full of KingsJohn DAgostino wins the pot ($137,996.50) with four of a kind, Kings*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $137,997 | Rake $0.50Board: [As Jd Kh Ks Td]Seat 1: Phil Ivey (big blind) showed [Ad Ah] and lost with a full house, Aces full of KingsSeat 2: John DAgostino (small blind) showed [Kd Kc] and won ($137,996.50) with four of a kind, Kings
FYP. Easier to read.

I don' t know if Ivey is just catching a lot of cards or outplaying Dags or both, but he's already won back 40k in about 15 or 20 hands.And I don't actually play on FT so I don't know, but is there really a bad beat jackpot for those high limit games?

Why did I even bother clicking on this thread? It's not like this thread has never been made a thousand times before. Someone's up, someone's down, can you believe they have my tuition/car/year's salary on the table?!?, yadda, yadda, yadda.And then, two replies in, I get rewarded for my impeuousness: (wait, let me check and see if this is right,...,ok yes I do believe I've captured it) Behold, the most expensive, cash-game, nay, any game, one-outer suckout in the history of online poker!!! It was all worth it, my fellow Americans, my life is complete.Just remember, the next time you see a new thread title about Raymer and the Lawsuit, or Congress, or even, even a railtard thread from some newb in a $5 SNG, that your undying curiosity shall be rewarded, just like mine was tonight.ISALASSCKM

Why did I even bother clicking on this thread? It's not like this thread has never been made a thousand times before. Someone's up, someone's down, can you believe they have my tuition/car/year's salary on the table?!?, yadda, yadda, yadda.And then, two replies in, I get rewarded for my impeuousness: (wait, let me check and see if this is right,...,ok yes I do believe I've captured it) Behold, the most expensive, cash-game, nay, any game, one-outer suckout in the history of online poker!!! It was all worth it, my fellow Americans, my life is complete.Just remember, the next time you see a new thread title about Raymer and the Lawsuit, or Congress, or even, even a railtard thread from some newb in a $5 SNG, that your undying curiosity shall be rewarded, just like mine was tonight.ISALASSCKM
Your parents have a swingset facing a brickwall when you were a kid?
Dn's hand was nearly identical to this one, and had this not ended up all in preflop it would've played the same way DN's did.
Almost identical, ivey's hand was 2nd nuts once all the cards were dealt, impossible to get away from. Negreanu's I think was 3rd or 4th nuts, I couldn't get away from it but maybe someone like Ivey might have limited his losses? I don't know, I'm just sayin' but you are essentially right.